Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I got traded in...

PTRSAK · 68 · 4902

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Re: I got traded in...
Reply #60 on: August 31, 2013, 09:33:58 PM
That's awesome man!  Just shows that things happen for a reason as everything seems to have worked out for the better :tu:
K-Tibbs

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #61 on: August 31, 2013, 10:15:20 PM
Well I just caught up on this turn of events.... sir, you sure know how to take a blow and get back up quick!

I salute you :salute:
I hope happiness comes your way in abundance :cheers:

Also, kind of did the same thing... 2 years with an unfaithful troll who lied every time she exhaled and then realised that the right woman for me was already in my life as a good friend. Ten years later, we're still at it and the guys here who have met her will tell you I did pretty well out of the deal ;)
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

au Offline PTRSAK

• No Life Club
  • I'm an Adult?!?! When did that happen?
Reply #62 on: September 01, 2013, 12:35:57 AM
Well, it is early days yet and I don't want to go getting ahead of myself and predict anything.
But we seem to have met up again at a time that we both were looking for/needing something.
We are both thinking that it's best to just "live in the now" and see what happens.
I think we're both a bit  :ahhh  (in a good way) with things at the moment. After all, as the say, old flames do burn the hottest. I'm sure that will settle down (not too much hopefully) and we will work out what's best for us.
She does live quite a way from me, 86km (50-something miles) so it's not like I can just pop over on a weeknight to watch TV etc.  I guess this has pluses and minuses...

sheesh,  I'm rambling.  I should go do something constructive other than sitting here like some angst-ridden teenager. ::)  :-[

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #63 on: September 01, 2013, 03:15:13 AM
Don't know about Australia, but in the US, a 50 mile ride on a Ducati is called "Foreplay"    :pok: >:D

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #64 on: September 01, 2013, 04:28:31 AM
Sorry bro I feel ya. You can throw rocks just don't get caught or better yet have a friend she don't know do it :evil:
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

00 Offline papercut

• No Life Club
Reply #65 on: September 26, 2013, 10:47:56 AM
I really just feel the need to vent here, I'm not sympathy fishing.

My GF/Partner and I were just coming up to 3 years together in a few more weeks.

While I was away on the trip up north with the boys I got a "Dear John" text message.

"Need to tell you this, I've met someone, didn't plan it but I need to pursue this, I'm sorry."
or some such wording.

Now I won't lie and say that we haven't had a slightly rocky patch lately, but I hardly expected this outcome, and not in such a heartless manner.

BAH!  :rant:  Women... You can't live with them and you can't throw rocks at them.

Didn't you just wine and dine her in Middle Earth?!?
Lurking with a large collection of sharp knives!

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #66 on: September 26, 2013, 07:13:05 PM
I really just feel the need to vent here, I'm not sympathy fishing.

My GF/Partner and I were just coming up to 3 years together in a few more weeks.

While I was away on the trip up north with the boys I got a "Dear John" text message.

"Need to tell you this, I've met someone, didn't plan it but I need to pursue this, I'm sorry."
or some such wording.

Now I won't lie and say that we haven't had a slightly rocky patch lately, but I hardly expected this outcome, and not in such a heartless manner.

BAH!  :rant:  Women... You can't live with them and you can't throw rocks at them.

Didn't you just wine and dine her in Middle Earth?!?

Moral of the story is a five star hotel in Mordor is still in Mordor :pok:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

au Offline PTRSAK

• No Life Club
  • I'm an Adult?!?! When did that happen?
Reply #67 on: September 27, 2013, 07:53:26 AM

Moral of the story is a five star hotel in Mordor is still in Mordor :pok:

...would it be bitchy for me to say something like she would have been right at home?

who cares, I'm wining and dining another (different) one tonight.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%