Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Best way to buy small items

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Τετραφάρμακος
Best way to buy small items
on: March 18, 2014, 11:12:44 PM
I want some small items.
Victorinox lapel pins, victorinox lanyards, Leatherman Surge clip and lanyard hole.
I tried Pizzini.at. With some spare items and some paracord the Purchase price:   47,20 €. But Shipping:   36,00 € and Austrian VAT 20% (inc):   7,87 €
Total:   83,20 €
Too much shipping for these small and lightweight items. But I can't find them localy. Is there a better option for these? I will be happy with just some lapel pins of the Huntsman and Shield type and the Surge Clip if that helps to get a rational shipping quote.

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Re: Best way to buy small items
Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 11:15:44 PM
I have everything but the vic pins... I would only charge you $25 USD to ship you these things but don't get all excited just yet, I'd need to order more since I don't want to part with mine  :angel:
SAW

00 Offline Caranthanus

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 11:49:13 PM
I want some small items.
Victorinox lapel pins, victorinox lanyards, Leatherman Surge clip and lanyard hole.
I tried Pizzini.at. With some spare items and some paracord the Purchase price:   47,20 €. But Shipping:   36,00 € and Austrian VAT 20% (inc):   7,87 €
Total:   83,20 €
Too much shipping for these small and lightweight items. But I can't find them localy. Is there a better option for these? I will be happy with just some lapel pins of the Huntsman and Shield type and the Surge Clip if that helps to get a rational shipping quote.
:ahhh

ebay?  :think:
Small and light letter-fits staff arrived from U.S. for less than local shipping  :D

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 07:11:05 AM
There's only one pin on eBay right now, one I'm not interested to. And pins are what I'd like most. I used all mine.

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 10:32:35 AM
I found 3 different shield lapel pins (red, black and with white border) in a local shop. He asked for 20 euros for all three. I know that they cost 1.5 euros each, 4.5 in total but I said "never mind" to myself and bought them. I would spend an equal amount for shipping otherwise. But that guy was a thief.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 10:58:25 AM
I am quite sure I have one of teh red Vic shield pins floating around - If you would please PM me your address?!

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 10:17:42 PM
I already took advantage of your kindness lowtech in the past. I now bought three and have two big and two small red shields. If I ever buy something bigger from you, then you might throw it in.
Thank you very much.

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 10:19:28 PM

How I use my pins. Today my wife said that my new Victorinox bag is awesome. In fact it is a pouch that I cut off from an older bag I used as a resident 20 years ago. I put a lapel pin on it and it looks great (better than what the pic shows).
I keep me e-cg batteries and power adaptors in it.
I'm going to put another one on my Skinth when it arrives. It will arrive some day, isn't that so?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 10:27:11 PM by kkokkolis »

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 11:10:15 PM
I already took advantage of your kindness lowtech in the past. I now bought three and have two big and two small red shields. If I ever buy something bigger from you, then you might throw it in.
Thank you very much.

That´s fine by me. Good you found what you have been looking for.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%