Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Detron's Toys, (Transformers, G.I. Joe, etc)

detron · 40 · 3279

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Re: Detron's Toys, (Transformers, G.I. Joe, etc)
Reply #30 on: January 31, 2014, 12:50:10 PM
Love it Whoey!  I sucked at completing combiner sets unfortunately :(  I only completed the Terrorcons (Abominus I believe was his name).  I had one of the Aerialbots, a couple of the Technobots, three of the Predacons (which I really wish I'd completed as Predaking is a beast).  I'll have to dig Abominus out sometime and take a pic.  It's surprising how small many of these are actually, which is part of the reason I would have liked a completed Predaking.
I have 2 of each of the Aerialbots except Silverbolt (the Concorde)... I had collected them all apart from him and got the whole set as a gift at christmas...  :facepalm:
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #31 on: August 10, 2015, 05:11:29 PM
This could be the place to ask  :tu: ok im mainly a hotwheels collector but on sunday i picked up a generation 1 transformer  prowl, its mint but loose with no guns ,i looked up this model as there has been a few reissue models,mine says takara ltd co 1980 1982  made in china plus Japanese writting,on the other side it says hasbro 1980 1982, on the hood is the rub decal,does anyone know anything about the G1 transformers,thanks in advance for any help  :salute:

us Offline detron

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Tool Carrying Linux User
Reply #32 on: August 10, 2015, 07:54:13 PM
This could be the place to ask  :tu: ok im mainly a hotwheels collector but on sunday i picked up a generation 1 transformer  prowl, its mint but loose with no guns ,i looked up this model as there has been a few reissue models,mine says takara ltd co 1980 1982  made in china plus Japanese writting,on the other side it says hasbro 1980 1982, on the hood is the rub decal,does anyone know anything about the G1 transformers,thanks in advance for any help  :salute:

I have a book at home,  if I can find it, I will provide some more info here later.
If I can help, let me know 

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Reply #33 on: August 10, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
Nice collection!  Most of my childhood toys burned up in a garage fire 10 years ago.  Mostly older Hot Wheels and associated Mattel items.
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #34 on: August 10, 2015, 08:09:23 PM

I have a book at home,  if I can find it, I will provide some more info here later.

thanks detron  :salute: im sure its not rare but you never know  :ahhh   :D

us Offline detron

Reply #35 on: August 11, 2015, 02:14:11 AM

My Book is from 2007,  but the US price for that toy loose but complete (in 2007 anyway) was $60-$65.  I got this toy for Christmas in 1984.  It was a great toy.  (wish I still had it.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 02:29:19 AM
Wow, I had a few original transformers, I remember they were tanks and jets, the one thing I had a lot of if not every was HeMan, even the castle. But they got played with, not collected!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline detron

Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 02:31:24 AM
Wow, I had a few original transformers, I remember they were tanks and jets, the one thing I had a lot of if not every was HeMan, even the castle. But they got played with, not collected!
JR

I loved the He-Man toys,  My cousin had tons and Castle Greyskull,  I had none  :cry:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 02:48:55 AM
JR

I loved the He-Man toys,  My cousin had tons and Castle Greyskull,  I had none  :cry:
Bummer, I still have them in a storage thingy but I'll probably never see them again, along with the transformers..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #39 on: August 11, 2015, 09:30:22 AM

My Book is from 2007,  but the US price for that toy loose but complete (in 2007 anyway) was $60-$65.  I got this toy for Christmas in 1984.  It was a great toy.  (wish I still had it.

thanks for the info mate,that book is very cool  :tu: its yours mate if you can pp me the postage  :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%