Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[WITHDRAWN] Victorinox Transl. Ruby Spartan Lite Mod. (Made into a Passenger)

us Offline burnside

I accept paypal for payment. Price includes insured usps priority shipping to the CONUS. No Sales to minors or to anywhere prohibited. First posted "I'll take it", followed by a private message, or an email will get first dibs.

***Combo Deal***
Combine The Spartan Lite/Passenger Mod with the Battle of St. Jakob Black Passenger for $130.00 Shipped.

Link to my Battle of St. Jakob Sale...
http://forum.multitool.or...limited-edition-32659999/

Victorinox Spartan Lite modified into Passenger. Made by GigaHz... This is a Spartan Lite with the LED and short inline phillips removed, and then the old style mag glass and longer inline phillips added in their place. It has been converted into what is known as the Passenger which is a discontinued model that is somewhat rare. It is basically an explorer with the scissors removed. Very lightly used, tools are like new. I've only carried it a handful of times on a plastic key fob hanging in my front pocket, and opened a few packages with the main blade. $60.00 Shipped.

The Pioneer pictured next the the Spartan Lite/Passenger Mod in the photo below is not available.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 09:27:18 PM by enki_ck »

us Offline burnside

Price drop... $55 Shipped.

us Offline burnside

Withdrawn (for now).

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99