Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Bugger, I think I just got dumped again.

PTRSAK · 32 · 1794

Offline alexei

Re: Bugger, I think I just got dumped again.
Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 01:49:47 PM
Or maybe just take some time for yourself and enjoy the single life before jumping back into the game.  I for one, enjoyed my newfound bachelorhood several years back, and still miss it some even now that I'm happily married ;)

I agree this is a very good piece of advice. I found it out the hard way, but once I decided to change my state of mind in this direction I enjoyed a lot my single time...
Any relationship as close to perfection as it may seem implies some compromises. Being single = no compromise (at least for some time) ;)

Chin up, mate!

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Re: Bugger, I think I just got dumped again.
Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 04:08:48 PM
Or maybe just take some time for yourself and enjoy the single life before jumping back into the game.  I for one, enjoyed my newfound bachelorhood several years back, and still miss it some even now that I'm happily married ;)

I agree this is a very good piece of advice. I found it out the hard way, but once I decided to change my state of mind in this direction I enjoyed a lot my single time...
Any relationship as close to perfection as it may seem implies some compromises. Being single = no compromise (at least for some time) ;)

Chin up, mate!

That's really what I miss about the single life-not having to compromise on just about everything to some degree, and having the majority of my time to myself.  I like having the place to myself and having total control over the tv, pc, etc. without having to consider someone else's presence/routine, etc.  That may sound selfish, but I consider myself a bit of a loner by nature, and very much enjoyed those few years of freedom.  Also, I believe that it was due in part to this mentality that I was able to meet and get involved with my wife.  You'd be surprised how things work out when you're not looking/trying for a relationship :)
K-Tibbs

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD