Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Ebay treasure

Pacu · 36 · 3563

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Ebay treasure
Reply #30 on: June 02, 2008, 03:44:32 AM
Wow..i didn't think Leathermans would be that high overseas. Wonder what one costs in Oz or Russia? Let's say a Wave or Surge.

Well I just bought a Charge TTI on eBay, for $122US delivered including the 42 piece bit kit.  That's about $130AUD.  Cost here in a shop is a bit over $300AUD for what I got.  And a Surge is about $270AUD.

Ouch! :( 
Now I understand why you bought one off eBay.

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

au Offline MultiMat

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • The MTO handshake.
Reply #31 on: June 02, 2008, 03:54:54 AM
Wow..i didn't think Leathermans would be that high overseas. Wonder what one costs in Oz or Russia? Let's say a Wave or Surge.

Well I just bought a Charge TTI on eBay, for $122US delivered including the 42 piece bit kit.  That's about $130AUD.  Cost here in a shop is a bit over $300AUD for what I got.  And a Surge is about $270AUD.

Ouch! :( 
Now I understand why you bought one off eBay.

Might have to ask my sis if I can make a slight detour down to Texas to were Pacu bought his surge for $32  :o :o. On returning to Oz customs "anything to declare sir" you mean these 200 multitools ,that be my retirement fund  sir but I am a user  :o,   Customs " ok lets cavity search this nutter"   :o :o

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

Offline winaje

Reply #32 on: June 02, 2008, 04:03:22 AM
Brilliant, we'll see you on an episode of Border Security.  What part of Aus are you from?

au Offline MultiMat

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • The MTO handshake.
Reply #33 on: June 02, 2008, 04:06:55 AM
Brilliant, we'll see you on an episode of Border Security.  What part of Aus are you from?
South OZ mate what about you.

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

Offline winaje

Reply #34 on: June 02, 2008, 05:51:22 AM
I'm in Melb at the moment.  PM me if you want to chat off forum, lets not hassle these northern hemispherites, hehe

Offline cyberkid

Reply #35 on: June 02, 2008, 10:53:30 AM

I bought a TTi on Yahoo Taiwan for $151US without any extras. Cost here in a shop is around $215 US. I don't really shop much on E-bay due to shipping prices. :ahhh

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%