Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SOG on the Matterhorn 364

Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,343 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
SOG on the Matterhorn
« on: April 01, 2020, 04:29:05 PM »
Luke the photographer and Markus Beck, a mountaineering guide scale the Matterhorn, perhaps the most famous mountain of the Alps, to film a documentary, in which there is a cameo of the SOG Kiku XR.  See the full article (and video!) on SOG's site here:

https://sogknives.com/stories/matterhorn?trk_msg=818S7M5D0I3453JMUALGIDD0JO&trk_contact=H4R9S01CKCS3M8ISHP80DUU28S&trk_sid=H30NH3VAFCICL2S5QAAPSUD060&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=WATCH+THE+FILM&utm_campaign=SOG+Observations+%7c+Matterhorn

The video is less than 6 minutes long and has some NSFW language, but really, it would be well worth your time, even if we were't all locked up with nothing better to do.  :P

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.
No Life Club Posts: 1,319
Re: SOG on the Matterhorn
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 04:49:23 PM »
Luke the photographer and Markus Beck, a mountaineering guide scale the Matterhorn, perhaps the most famous mountain of the Alps, to film a documentary, in which there is a cameo of the SOG Kiku XR.  See the full article (and video!) on SOG's site here:

https://sogknives.com/stories/matterhorn?trk_msg=818S7M5D0I3453JMUALGIDD0JO&trk_contact=H4R9S01CKCS3M8ISHP80DUU28S&trk_sid=H30NH3VAFCICL2S5QAAPSUD060&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=WATCH+THE+FILM&utm_campaign=SOG+Observations+%7c+Matterhorn

The video is less than 6 minutes long and has some NSFW language, but really, it would be well worth your time, even if we were't all locked up with nothing better to do.  :P

Def

Beautiful. Makes me remember my hiking days in the Himalayas before all this pandemic started. And our mountaineering trips home. Aah... Thank you for sharing this.
No Life Club Posts: 1,998 I have a small selection of disparate tools
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 06:43:58 PM »
 :like:

It is never too late to be what you might have been - George Eliot
No Life Club Posts: 3,476
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 07:02:40 PM »
And in related news, The Sound of Music can be streamed on Disney Plus.

Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,343 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 01:03:15 PM »
I think now is a great time to be inspired by stuff like this.  Yes, I realize the biggest thing any of us are likely to climb right now is the couch, but that just gives us all time to plan our next excursions.   :tu:

I am having a hell of a time not making plans to sell my Jeep and buy a cabin cruiser to sail from Halifax to the Great Lakes.  :D

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
July Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: $5.00
PayPal Fees: $0.49
Net Balance: $4.51
Below Goal: $295.49
Site Currency: USD
 2%