Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAK being pictured as part of a crackdown

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Re: SAK being pictured as part of a crackdown
Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 02:03:14 AM

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 02:34:40 AM
CONGRATS EDDIE! You are the first Filipino to enter the no life club! You brought honor to the Country!  :D :D :D :salute: :salute: :salute: :D :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #32 on: June 03, 2008, 10:29:46 AM
CONGRATS EDDIE! You are the first Filipino to enter the no life club! You brought honor to the Country!  :D :D :D :salute: :salute: :salute: :D :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:D :D

You'd best hurry up and join him mate, it get's lonely at the top :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Reply #33 on: June 03, 2008, 06:21:23 PM
It’s pretty much the same in Norway, except that their aren’t any knife campaign’s like the one that’s in the UK.

I understand that the police have too obey the law and follow orders. Butt it’s completely idiotic too say that a SAK is a murder weapon and everyone carrying one is a criminal. Understand that the police have too treat everyone the same and that a knife is a knife, butt it’s completely insane too say that a grown man/women carrying a SAK or MT are going too commit a crime just because they are carrying it. What happened to the boy scout motto “Bee prepared”? A MT or SAK can, will and have saved lives.

Well, we just have too hope that when you are stopped by a police officer, it’s a officer that have a piece of commonsense .
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

Reply #34 on: June 03, 2008, 08:00:23 PM
For the most part the copper's over here are a sensible lot (special constables aside) and once they've got a few season's under there belt, they know how to play the game :)

Offline cryptrick

Reply #35 on: June 03, 2008, 08:29:34 PM
Seems as though most will still carry their multi's, thats good to hear. I've usually always got my Swisstool with me. Although I suppose I should be a bit more careful, as being 20, I'm in that young persons category like some others here, that they seem to like to crackdown on. Perhaps I should stop wearing my Victorinox jacket as well, as that might 1) Affend people (like the T-shirt in the other post) and 2) Bring me more attention and might give the coppers a clue as to what I might be carrying :D
[

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Reply #36 on: June 03, 2008, 10:25:46 PM
Seems as though most will still carry their multi's, thats good to hear. I've usually always got my Swisstool with me. Although I suppose I should be a bit more careful, as being 20, I'm in that young persons category like some others here, that they seem to like to crackdown on. Perhaps I should stop wearing my Victorinox jacket as well, as that might 1) Affend people (like the T-shirt in the other post) and 2) Bring me more attention and might give the coppers a clue as to what I might be carrying :D

Can we see a pic of your Vic Jacket please ?

Dunc

Reply #37 on: June 03, 2008, 10:49:39 PM
Just saw your avatar mate, I loved that helmet design he wore :D, certainly brought him luck :)

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #38 on: June 04, 2008, 01:06:37 AM
Got this quote from the V for Vendetta movie "The people should not be afraid of the government, but the government should be afraid of the people." Makes sense ain't it?
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: June 04, 2008, 01:31:21 AM
For the most part the copper's over here are a sensible lot (special constables aside) and once they've got a few season's under there belt, they know how to play the game :)
You must have a different breed of cop down there if most of them are sensible  :D

Offline ringzero

• No Life Club
  • Spawn of Cthulhu
Reply #40 on: June 04, 2008, 08:22:11 AM
I understand that the police have too obey the law and follow orders. Butt it’s completely idiotic too say that a SAK is a murder weapon and everyone carrying one is a criminal. Understand that the police have too treat everyone the same and that a knife is a knife, butt it’s completely insane too say that a grown man/women carrying a SAK or MT are going too commit a crime just because they are carrying it. What happened to the boy scout motto “Bee prepared”? A MT or SAK can, will and have saved lives.

It's known as "selective law enforcement" and it has nothing to do with commonsense.

Step 1:  Begin by passing enough idiotic, anti-common-sense, oppressive laws that virtually everyone will be guilty of violating one or more of those laws each day.

Step 2:  Rarely enforce those laws, because doing so would clog the courts and overflow the prisons.

Step 3:  Begin using police and prosectorial discretion to enforce those laws mainly against the lower and lower-middle class people who can't afford fancy lawyers to defend them.

Step 4:  Occasionally arrest an upper-middle class citizen as an example that the law is applied equally - HAHA!  Of course, society's true elites (politicians and their families, the very wealthy) will never be arrested and prosecuted for violating these oppressive laws.

Step 5:  Begin selective enforcement against nonconformists, anarchists, free-speech activists, and other troublemakers and general pain-in-the-asses.

Step 6:  Begin selective enforcement against members of opposing political parties.

And so it goes.

N

Reply #41 on: June 04, 2008, 10:59:05 AM
You must have a different breed of cop down there if most of them are sensible  :D
I was being polite :D

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Reply #42 on: June 04, 2008, 11:30:11 PM
It's known as "selective law enforcement" and it has nothing to do with commonsense.

Step 1:  Begin by passing enough idiotic, anti-common-sense, oppressive laws that virtually everyone will be guilty of violating one or more of those laws each day.
Yep. I find it confusing that people think the USA is a "free" country but yet percentage wise we have more people in prison than any other country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Prisoner_population_rate_UN_HDR_2007_2008.PNG
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

Offline cryptrick

Reply #43 on: June 05, 2008, 01:52:15 AM

Can we see a pic of your Vic Jacket please ?

Dunc

Yeah sure Dunc, no probs, I'll try and get some pics up either today or Friday for ya.
[

Offline cryptrick

Reply #44 on: June 05, 2008, 01:54:52 AM
Just saw your avatar mate, I loved that helmet design he wore :D, certainly brought him luck :)

I wondered how long it would take you to spot what it was :D

Yeah it did, he is starting to get it right again which is good to see. I thought I'd have it as an avatar for a little while as the helmet design was just brilliant!
[

Reply #45 on: June 05, 2008, 09:11:46 AM
Yeah it was inspired :D

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #46 on: June 05, 2008, 05:33:59 PM
you feeling ok mate

Reply #47 on: June 05, 2008, 06:19:25 PM
you feeling ok mate
Your right, must be the hay fever :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20