Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Bonsa DRGM Tool Kit

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Bonsa DRGM Tool Kit
on: February 11, 2014, 08:26:44 PM
I saw this one on the 'bay.  28 bids sent it to $82 US as the winning bid. Way out of my price range, but probably worth it. It is a little larger than most sets mostly due to the plier/hatchet/hammer/screwdriver tool.  With all the recently posted sets in another thread I felt this one deserved a mention.
Bonsa1.jpg
* Bonsa1.jpg (Filesize: 122.57 KB)
Bonsa1.jpg
* Bonsa1.jpg (Filesize: 122.57 KB)
Bonsa2.jpg
* Bonsa2.jpg (Filesize: 42.25 KB)
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Re: Bonsa DRGM Tool Kit
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 11:47:31 PM
That is a nice set. I haven't seen one of those with that plier included.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 07:04:27 PM
Very nice indeed.  :salute: You know, it's strange how sometimes a kit like that will sell for $82, and then a month later another kit that appears to be just as nice/large will sell for a lot less. :think: I wonder if it is just luck or coincidence, or if there is something particularly rare about some kits that make them more desirable?
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 07:21:17 PM
Very nice indeed.  :salute: You know, it's strange how sometimes a kit like that will sell for $82, and then a month later another kit that appears to be just as nice/large will sell for a lot less. :think: I wonder if it is just luck or coincidence, or if there is something particularly rare about some kits that make them more desirable?

It's a mystery.  I see the same thing with Plierench sales on the 'bay.
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

Offline Ray S

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 05:05:25 AM
Thank you for posting that kit.I have a Bonsa kit that had a large empty space in it and wondered what it had held. Strangely enough I bought a of those pliers awhile back just because they were so unique. The only stamp on them is the word Gusstahl.Now if I can only remember where I stashed the case(which was not in very good shape)for the kit I can check to see if they fit.

EDIT:Well I found the kit and unfortunately the spot will not accept the pliers.It appears that it may have been for an additional handle. :(
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:43:18 AM by Ray S »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD