Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What did you just get?

pfrsantos · 11973 · 451723

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What did you just get?
Reply #11250 on: October 05, 2022, 10:05:02 PM
Next patch came in :whistle:
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #11251 on: October 06, 2022, 06:35:04 PM

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11252 on: October 07, 2022, 01:08:16 AM
Two more of the patches came in, still one more to come!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #11253 on: October 07, 2022, 06:42:26 PM
A couple of Vic' Quattro things  :D

* Gerber Slim Drive 071022a.jpg (Filesize: 204.69 KB)
They don't like it up 'em!

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #11254 on: October 09, 2022, 01:53:03 PM
 :like:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11255 on: October 09, 2022, 03:17:32 PM
We just got a little something something as an upgrade, we have 4 cameras on our house/garage and there just simple cameras, well, we’ve been having problems with out internet server so since they’ve been out to the house three time in one month alone they refunded us, so we used it to upgrade and we found cameras on sale never the less, but these don’t just mount and don’t move, these mount and then rotate and pivot,, so for example, our front camera, it normally points to the front door, after switching it out, and we hear something say on the other side of the house, we can rotate them from our tablets or her phone and look over at our neighbors,, or downwards if beneath it,, it has a 350° rotation with a 90° pivot,, and we snatched four up for the same cost as like one of the old cameras! Oh and they also have three diff night visions, one in which has a spot light, I think it said 180lm, but it’s motion activated, so if I was to take the dog out it would light the area, plus two way audio! So if I’m standing there with the dog waiting for him to go and the Mrs has something to say she can just talk to me through the camera, (so much for my peaceful time) but it’s better in case she thinks I’m having a seizure,, not bad for cheap,, the best part is the electrical, I could technically use the same plugs cause there the same size, same volt, same amp, and just switch the camera out, but I’d rather use all new, except there short, which is fine for like two of them, but the other two have extensions that came with the old cameras so I can just swop out the plug leave the wire, and plug in the new camera at the other end and mount it.. two in which I think I’m going to move a little to get a wider range.. now if it would only warm up!
JR

Offline dmattaponi

What did you just get?
Reply #11256 on: October 10, 2022, 10:51:07 PM
New Victorinox Explorer to replace the old Vic Explorer Plus that I recently lost :-(. I do have to say though, that the new magnifying glass is WAY better than the old in actual ease of use (very clear without distortion and easy to read with).  I added the min screwdriver and the stick pin, but do miss the pen.  Seems like the usual good Vic quality so I’m very happy with it upon first glance and initial inspection.  Also added the Key Smart clip hanger which works very good on a SAK.

I left the old Explorer in a room where I had been working.  I had used it and then set the knife right in beside the computer keyboard as I was typing (dumb thing to do).  I then got distracted and abruptly left the room and evidently missed it when gathering my stuff upon exiting.  It was back behind a lectern and not someplace that non-employees should be working.  I had hoped it would still be sitting there when I went back but it was not.  Pretty sure another employee is enjoying my nice Explorer Plus.  I left a note with my phone number asking for its return if anyone found it.  That was a couple of weeks ago.  I also called and checked a number of lost and founds to no avail. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 11:24:09 PM by dmattaponi »

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #11257 on: October 11, 2022, 05:02:47 PM
That is really very sad to hear that someone took your explorer. 

Glad to hear the new one is working out good.  The new magnifying glass is very nice.
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11258 on: October 11, 2022, 08:42:13 PM
Supposedly the last patch the Mrs got me just came in,, :D
JR

Offline dmattaponi

What did you just get?
Reply #11259 on: October 12, 2022, 01:00:53 AM
That is really very sad to hear that someone took your explorer. 

Glad to hear the new one is working out good.  The new magnifying glass is very nice.
“like”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11260 on: October 13, 2022, 12:17:39 AM
YES, YES, YES!  Im finally getting a new clock! My old ones been going nutty for the past idk, I mean don’t get me wrong, you can plug it in then wait till later and it will automatically set because it’s atomic, but the numbers keep flickering and I can’t take it,, especially bad with my seizures,, but I kinda wanted something like the Mrs clock but I couldn’t have two Alexa’s in the same room I’d be going nuts, plus I kinda wanted temp so I found it and the Mrs ordered it..
JR

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
Reply #11261 on: October 13, 2022, 06:02:48 PM
Nive one, MP :like:

I just got a RescueTool, looking forward to see how well it performs. :tu:

* 20221013_174856.jpg (Filesize: 74.51 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11262 on: October 13, 2022, 06:21:24 PM
Nice :tu: I always wanted the one handed trekker..
JR

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
Reply #11263 on: October 13, 2022, 11:47:11 PM
Thanks MP :cheers:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #11264 on: October 14, 2022, 01:23:46 AM
Nive one, MP :like:

I just got a RescueTool, looking forward to see how well it performs. :tu:

Congrats !   :tu:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11265 on: October 14, 2022, 01:39:46 AM
The Mrs got a notification that my clocks order got canceled! So she called and spoke with someone and come to find out they didn’t have any in the one warehouse, so they just canceled it, well the lady found it somewhere else and I could get it by tomorrow so the Mrs tried to order it four more time but the bank wouldn’t let it go through, go fig! Now I really want this dang clock, so I found it somewhere else, only thing it was a few extra bucks but the Mrs ordered it and it says it will be here tomorrow, guess we’ll see,, although I might not be here, cause the Mrs will probably be in the ER,,
JR

de Offline tinker gnome

Reply #11266 on: October 14, 2022, 02:46:44 PM
Comes time, comes clock, so to speak.  :facepalm:

Best wishes for the Mrs.  :tu:
Best regards and stay safe,

Wolfgang

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11267 on: October 14, 2022, 03:07:08 PM
I really need this clock, I woke up this morning and looked at my clock and it said it was 930, I was like OMG we overslept the alarm :ahhh but then I looked over at her clock and it was only 730,  :think: so I grabbed my iPad and it said it was only 730 so :dunno: I guess the clock reset itself last night via atomic but in a diff time zone? Idk?  It still says the clock is being prepared yet also will be here today, either way “I WANT MY DANG CLOCK”!
JR

jp Offline LetheSOGerber1991

• New User
Reply #11268 on: October 15, 2022, 04:17:09 PM
Hello MultiTool.org Forum. I'm new to here, just registered an account a few days ago and this is my first post on Multitool.org.

IMG_9657_no1.jpg
* IMG_9657_no1.jpg (Filesize: 305.99 KB)

I just got a new old stock SOG PowerPlay yesterday. I like it very much, except that the unlock knob is a bit stiff. Everything else is great.
The strange thing is that PowerPlay had a short product life. They say PowerPlay was released in 2016, but it was discontinued after only a few years. So I had a hard time finding this product. Could someone let me know why PowerPlay retired so early? Thanks!

IMG_9660_no2.jpg
* IMG_9660_no2.jpg (Filesize: 314.45 KB)

IMG_9661_no3.jpg
* IMG_9661_no3.jpg (Filesize: 353.61 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11269 on: October 15, 2022, 05:08:01 PM
My clocks here!  :woohoo: I guess I should go outside and get it..
JR

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #11270 on: October 15, 2022, 05:35:56 PM
A Case dealer (hardware store) in small town south of me (about 45 minutes) was hosting a CASE Event with factory representatives, exclusive offerings and an assortment of retired or older stock that may be one or two remaining. I snagged 5!
The Scout and Texas Jack are the oldest, ‘15 and ‘09 respectively.  And a Tribal Lock to add to my tribe😜

Plus a CASE string bag was a freebie.

Per two reps I spoke with, it is a major problem obtaining materials, so production is limited to only a few patterns and labor is another issue, explained why their sharpening service was not at this event, as their craftsmen who oversee sharpening tasks are to busy to travel?  I suspect cost to transport tools as well.

Nice time net collectors that traveled some far distances to locate bargains and buy the stores pattern and get the passport stamped.
If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
Reply #11271 on: October 15, 2022, 07:09:22 PM
Very nice, LetheSOGerber1991 :like:

And welcome to :MTO:

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
Reply #11272 on: October 15, 2022, 07:10:36 PM
Great haul, LoopCutter :cheers:

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #11273 on: October 15, 2022, 07:14:40 PM
:hatsoff: Thank you  :cheers:
If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

us Offline Adam5

Reply #11274 on: October 15, 2022, 11:03:44 PM
That is an awesome haul, LoopCutter  :tu:  :drool:

us Offline Adam5

Reply #11275 on: October 15, 2022, 11:05:30 PM
Congratulations on your PowerPlay, LetheSOGerber1991  :tu:  :like:

And welcome to MTo  :cheers:

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #11276 on: October 16, 2022, 04:35:23 PM
Very nice, LetheSOGerber1991 :like:

And welcome to :MTO:

+1

:cheers: :tu:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #11277 on: October 16, 2022, 04:35:53 PM

+1

Those look great!

:cheers: :tu:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline colt 1911

What did you just get?
Reply #11278 on: October 16, 2022, 04:46:02 PM
Picked these up at blade show west

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CHEERS

us Offline colt 1911

Reply #11279 on: October 16, 2022, 04:49:17 PM
A Case dealer (hardware store) in small town south of me (about 45 minutes) was hosting a CASE Event with factory representatives, exclusive offerings and an assortment of retired or older stock that may be one or two remaining. I snagged 5!
The Scout and Texas Jack are the oldest, ‘15 and ‘09 respectively.  And a Tribal Lock to add to my tribe
  [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  

Plus a CASE string bag was a freebie.

Per two reps I spoke with, it is a major problem obtaining materials, so production is limited to only a few patterns and labor is another issue, explained why their sharpening service was not at this event, as their craftsmen who oversee sharpening tasks are to busy to travel?  I suspect cost to transport tools as well.

Nice time net collectors that traveled some far distances to locate bargains and buy the stores pattern and get the passport stamped.
So awesome, wish I had a store near me, great haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CHEERS

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69