Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[CLOSED] LM Surge, Charge TTi, and Juice CS4 for sale or trade

ca Offline Rapt_up

First I am in Ontario, Canada. Prices in US$ unless otherwise agreed. Shipping not included, contact me for shipping costs. Payment by Paypal. (will consider offers or trades)

Leatherman Surge, like new, but older style, with very nice Nite Ize Sheath. I am the second owner, but I doubt the previous one carried it. He did however manage to lose the file for the tool changer, this is easily replaced.  Has the optional belt clip for the tool. Apologies for the strange lighting color in the pics. This is a catch and release to try out the form factor. Asking $85.

Leatherman Surge -FSOT by rapt_up, on Flickr

LM Surge - FSOT by rapt_up, on Flickr

Leatherman Charge TTI with Leatherman premium leather sheath. I am second owner, catch and release to try out the form factor. Tool has very minor use marks, sheath has more wear. Clearly, it was carried more than used. Very effective tool selection for its size and weight. I just prefer something larger. Asking $115.

LM Charge TTI by rapt_up, on Flickr

Leatherman Charge TTI by rapt_up, on Flickr

LM Juice CS4 blue
Carried often, comes with victorinox pouch sheath, scuffs on blue scales, everything works, but definitely not new and unsullied. Asking $45. Pics to follow.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 02:45:09 PM by Gareth »

ca Offline Rapt_up

Re: LM Surge, Charge TTi, and Juice CS4 for sale or trade
Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 03:35:02 PM
New prices:
LM Surge (includes box and papers) $80
LM Charge TTi  $100

Also adding

Benchmade Barrage 581, First production 142 of 1000. M390 steel blade. Assisted opener, complete with original box marked 142 of 1000. Great knife but I don't feel happy using it. Carried it maybe twice. Prior owner also carried very little. As close to new as could be expected given its age and history. Some wear on the box. Has the microfiber baggie as well. Opens fast and hard. **Full Disclosure Note there might have been a small hiccup in the original grind of the blade, there is a slight difference at tip on one side. Not sure if it even shows in the pics, very hard to photograph. Its more a reflectance difference since everything looks straight when you examine it in profile.** Asking $180.

Benchmade Barrage 581 - complete by rapt_up, on Flickr

Kershaw Boa Multicolor 1580, original style with hollow ground CPM440V blade. Hard to find these now. Not the original owner, comes with an original (non multicolor) Boa box from the same time. The original selling price is still on the box from circa 2000... Great knife, great steel, assisted opener. nice to just play with. Some small handling and carry marks on clip and edge of anodized scales. Looks to have been stropped or lightly sharpened still can see original grind marks in edge. This steel holds an edge! Asking $200.
Kershaw Multicolor boa, 1580 by rapt_up, on FlickrKershaw Multicolor Boa by rapt_up, on Flickr
Kershw Boa, Multicolor by rapt_up, on Flickr

ca Offline Rapt_up

Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 07:13:55 PM
BOA is SOLD!!!!

Prices now include shipping in North America.
LM Juice CS4 $45 USD
LM Surge $80 USD
LM Charge TTi $95 USD
Benchmade 581 $175 USD

Willing to do a deal if you buy more than one item. Will also consider offers if you think my pricing is out of line.

Pics for Juice

Juice CS4 Sheath by rapt_up, on Flickr

Juice CS4 tools other by rapt_up, on Flickr

Juice Cs4 scales by rapt_up, on Flickr
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:55:23 PM by Rapt_up »

ca Offline BushPilot

Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 08:42:23 PM
Pm sent.

ca Offline Rapt_up

Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 12:15:55 AM