Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[FOUND] Vic 93mm Alox (Sailor/FirstMate/....) with Marlinspike and old cross

de Offline HankSolon

I don't have enough knifes yet to decide which one I take for camping etc.  :D

So I am searching for any 93 mm Alox model with a Marlin-Spike. A good user, lightly damaged knife would be nice, too. Since I'm going to mod it (with scissors, metal file etc.).

It's not a must, but a red one with that old white cross would be the preferred knife to me.

Just write me. I can pay via paypal or we find an agreement, if you like a special mod.  :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:47:50 PM by enki_ck »

de Offline HankSolon

The most disturbing answer I got till now was something like
"Yes I got that knife you want, but you want to mod it. And I don't sell this for getting it modded."
Imagine, what I think about this attitude...  :-\

Still searching.

es Offline microbe

• No Life Club
  • Yersinia Pestis & Campylobacter Jejuni!
The most disturbing answer I got till now was something like
"Yes I got that knife you want, but you want to mod it. And I don't sell this for getting it modded."
Imagine, what I think about this attitude...  :-\

Still searching.

LOL. I heard something before in the lines of: yes I am willing to trade this knife, but only for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. WTF  :facepalm:
Once you go black you never go back
@blackdiamonds_42

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
While I can understand that someone would like his knives to be unmodded, I cannot understand why you would tease someone it ntaht way. If it is not for sale , don´t say it is. No one forces you to sell a knife to someon e who will mod it. If iyou sell it, the buyer does have every right to mod, break, misuse it. It´s his.
The wors experience I had was when I sold a modified Kawasaki GPZ 550 (No fairing, flat black, slimmed down rear, smaller taillight and indicators.... to someone who told me he would only ride it until his bike came back from the shop and then he would take the GPZ to a Streetfighter Rally to do burnouts beyond redline until the engine blows and then set fire to it. That was a hard sale. >:(

Backl to topic. I only can offer 111 mm Vic´s with a Marlinspike.

de Offline HankSolon

Thx for the 111mm. But we already PM'd. Yes, I finally have my dream Hunter, unless there isn't that wish for a 111mm Damascus OH blade...  ::) and black coated liners and tools.  ::) ::) ::)  :D

However, having a 93mm awl is something like the 84mm long nailfile, modded for your own belonging. It's rare and would make this knife kind of special. Especially when I would realize a tool config like:
Blade, Spike
Scissors
Saw
Metal Saw
Opener Layers

de Offline HankSolon

Found it, can be closed.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00