Leatherman crunch & Moose multitool
« on: June 11, 2008, 08:36:29 AM »
I doubt any of you has a moose multi tool but if anyone has a crunch in good shape I'll go for that.
BTW this is the moose multi tool, its probably crappy quality but has what I need for an EDC multi tool to keep on the bike, along with the crunch.
No one wants to be weighted down by a heavy fanny pack full of tools. That's why Moose Racing has creatively engineered several compact, multi-use tools. We can easily cut the number of tools in your pack in half, yet you will still have the same necessary tools for most trail side repairs. So pack smart...pack light.
* FINALLY! A multi-tool with metric, motorcycle specific components
* Stainless steel tool body and locking, folding components
* Folding tools include: needlenose pliers with sidecutter/wirestripper, file, 6mm socket/bit holder, spring puller, bottle opener, can opener, sewing awl, knife
* Bit attachments include: #1, 2, 3 phillips and flat screwdriver, 3, 4, 5, 6mm allen wrenches, valve core remover, and 1/4" drive socket attachment
* Includes tough nylon case with belt loop and rubber attachment holder