Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Colored alox around the world.

us Offline Hyatt181

Re: Colored alox around the world.
Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014, 07:27:13 PM
Keeping my eye on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like bowls, they contain chaos.

do Offline Blade runner

Reply #31 on: May 21, 2014, 07:56:25 PM
I will probably put in another order soon. I sold 40 pcs. in a few hours!
Well that sucks. Didn't even have a chance. Looks like you are sold out already

Only two or three buyers took all of them :twak: :rant: :rofl: the Pacific coast time (2:00 am at home) of the newsletter got me sleeping!

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #33 on: May 21, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Only two or three buyers took all of them :twak: :rant: :rofl: the Pacific coast time (2:00 am at home) of the newsletter got me sleeping!

That really stinks!  I would have liked to get an alox solo in a color besides silver!

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #34 on: May 22, 2014, 12:16:35 AM
I'm sure some of them will make their way to eBay for about 3-5 times what I sold them for. I may consider limiting number to each customer next time.

That really stinks!  I would have liked to get an alox solo in a color besides silver!
T

us Offline Hyatt181

Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 12:55:02 AM
Yeah that would be nice to have a limit. That way at least more people would have a shot.
Oh well maybe next time.

us Offline twiliter

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • motionless wheel, nothing is real
Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 01:18:33 AM
I'm sure some of them will make their way to eBay for about 3-5 times what I sold them for. I may consider limiting number to each customer next time.

You have my vote for this idea T, it sure would be nice to see the genuine collectors get the good deals and the profiteers get the shaft once in a while. :salute:

do Offline Blade runner

Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 03:57:59 AM

You have my vote for this idea T, it sure would be nice to see the genuine collectors get the good deals and the profiteers get the shaft once in a while. :salute:
+1 :tu:

gb Offline nsa-x-file

• No Life Club
  • In a world of compromise, some don't.
Reply #38 on: May 22, 2014, 10:39:45 AM

+1  :salute:

I already have them all but it would be nice to see actual collectors get them.
I've no respect at all for the people buying from Tim just to sell at auction as soon as they get them.

br Offline rmagralha

Reply #39 on: May 22, 2014, 09:58:27 PM

+1  :salute:

I already have them all but it would be nice to see actual collectors get them.
I've no respect at all for the people buying from Tim just to sell at auction as soon as they get them.

:cheers: :2tu: :clap:

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 11:02:00 PM
I have re-ordered these and will limit purchase to one each color per customer. If any left over after that, I will open up the remainder to anyone. Payment upon ordering, delivery as soon as they arrive, thanks.http://www.edcsource.com/FELINEVET-SWISS-ARMY-KNIFE-STORE,name,100015,user_id,shop
I have colored Alox Solos and Pioneers in. I posted them and nearly sold out (colored Solos gone except for Black) within minutes so if interested, you need to check it soon.http://www.edcsource.com/shop.php?start=0&user_id=100015&parent_id=1970&keywords_search=&order_field=a.end_time&order_type=ASC
T

us Offline burnside

Reply #41 on: May 28, 2014, 11:31:56 PM
Get em while you can!  :cheers:

us Offline Hyatt181

Reply #42 on: May 28, 2014, 11:34:53 PM
Yes. I got some this time.

us Offline twiliter

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • motionless wheel, nothing is real
Reply #43 on: May 28, 2014, 11:38:35 PM
Thanks for the second chance T, the green Pioneer is irresistable. :tu:

ph Offline dmanuel

Reply #44 on: May 29, 2014, 02:02:24 AM
Gah, every time you post these is when I am in bed asleep lol. Ah well, hopefully one day I can get my mitts on one of those Green Pioneers

us Offline Saluki

Reply #45 on: May 29, 2014, 03:33:25 PM

I have re-ordered these and will limit purchase to one each color per customer. If any left over after that, I will open up the remainder to anyone. Payment upon ordering, delivery as soon as they arrive, thanks.http://www.edcsource.com/FELINEVET-SWISS-ARMY-KNIFE-STORE,name,100015,user_id,shop
I have colored Alox Solos and Pioneers in. I posted them and nearly sold out (colored Solos gone except for Black) within minutes so if interested, you need to check it soon.http://www.edcsource.com/shop.php?start=0&user_id=100015&parent_id=1970&keywords_search=&order_field=a.end_time&order_type=ASC

I am not seeing any colored ones.  Am I missing something or are they sold out already?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

us Offline burnside

Reply #46 on: May 29, 2014, 04:25:02 PM

I am not seeing any colored ones.  Am I missing something or are they sold out already?

They sold out.

us Offline Saluki

Reply #47 on: May 29, 2014, 05:04:52 PM

They sold out.

Thanks.  Looks like I will have to wait for the next batch.  Hope they will be available soon. 

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #48 on: May 29, 2014, 05:10:30 PM
Even though he limited them to one per person it appears some placed orders for multiple's. I would not be surprised if he re list a few, but that's just a assumption.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #49 on: May 29, 2014, 05:47:37 PM
Some people ordered more than the limit but I nixed that and cut them back to one. I re-listed the remainder and THOSE sold within minutes. Nobody got more than one of each.

Even though he limited them to one per person it appears some placed orders for multiple's. I would not be surprised if he re list a few, but that's just a assumption.
T

us Offline Saluki

Reply #50 on: May 30, 2014, 01:15:57 AM

Some people ordered more than the limit but I nixed that and cut them back to one. I re-listed the remainder and THOSE sold within minutes. Nobody got more than one of each.

Thanks for your attempts to give people a chance to buy these.  Are you planning to order more?  Given that you keep selling out within hours of posting these on your site, I am guessing that you could easily sell hundreds more if you can get them from Victorinox.

us Offline Kid33

Reply #51 on: May 30, 2014, 04:29:36 AM
Wow, those sure sell fast.  I hope to get a few of those one day as well.  Tks for ordering them at least Felinevet.   

By the way,,are these that just popped up on ebay from  a flipper of the ones you sold? 
  ebay item  number: 141303174884
   ebay item number:  141303167621
A wise man speaks few words

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #52 on: May 30, 2014, 04:54:04 AM
They appear to be. I could have gone to eBay or sold for a very high price but I decided to cater to the collectors here instead. Being a collector myself, I know I appreciate it when someone does that.

Wow, those sure sell fast.  I hope to get a few of those one day as well.  Tks for ordering them at least Felinevet.   

By the way,,are these that just popped up on ebay from  a flipper of the ones you sold? 
T

us Offline SAK Guy

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • "Spending all of my money and time Oh, ho ho...'"
Reply #53 on: May 30, 2014, 05:03:04 AM
They appear to be. I could have gone to eBay or sold for a very high price but I decided to cater to the collectors here instead. Being a collector myself, I know I appreciate it when someone does that.

Thank you felinevet for thinking of us! I hope one of your future 93mm orders will coincide with me being able to afford one.  :salute:
- Robert

Quo Fata Ferunt
"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues." - Ten Bears

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #54 on: May 30, 2014, 05:04:43 AM
Well, so much for getting one!

gb Offline nsa-x-file

• No Life Club
  • In a world of compromise, some don't.
Reply #55 on: May 30, 2014, 12:10:19 PM

We all appreciate it Tim when you help people like this.  :salute:
Just a shame there are people who will take advantage of that fact just to make a quick $.  :(

us Offline burnside

Reply #56 on: May 30, 2014, 03:24:44 PM

At least the seller started all his South African Alox auctions at $0.00. I think that is better than if he he started off asking for a price 3 or 4 times more than what he paid.

Thank you Tim for making these available. I've been wanting to pick up a set for myself. The color on these is fantastic. The orange especially stands out.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #57 on: June 01, 2014, 06:18:55 AM

I never questioned you would keep it fair. We all appreciate the chance to get these and really appreciate you being fair and catering to the collectors.  :salute:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #58 on: June 01, 2014, 06:33:30 AM
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I never questioned you would keep it fair. We all appreciate the chance to get these and really appreciate you being fair and catering to the collectors.  :salute:
T

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD