Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Sazabi

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Sazabi
on: March 16, 2012, 06:18:54 PM
I'm giving myself bad marks; I'd had a box of stuff to ship to Kenneth that ended up staying almost two weeks in my room. :/  I'm usually not nearly this bad when it comes to forwarding things on, but this was ridiculous; things compounded against me in terms of having a hell of a time finding a properly sized box that was sturdy enough (lo and behold, the best box for the job was serving as a paper recycling box in the kitchen...), plus my dad getting shingles and my mum food poisoning bad enough to require me to stay home watching over her, plus last-minute, all-day jobs located at least an hour from home.

Things have just been hectic, but I still think I could've done a hell of a lot better, so poo on me.  :twak:

ca Offline Beerplumber

• No Life Club
Sazabi
Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 07:20:35 PM
:rofl: I think you've done enough great deals your rep is still at %99.99 in the positive! This is why I like trading with members, I think we all understand when life gets "piled-up". I can't speak for Kenneth though, so we might have to let him give you a swirley or something.

Stay multi my friends

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Re: Sazabi
Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 08:38:28 PM
As I said to you on PM I don’t mind and your real life stuff is much more important than a bunch of things so I have no hard feelings and just happy that you have helped me out. So no swirley for you :P
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

br Offline Santos

• No Life Club
  • Product of 83
Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 04:00:31 PM
Got a wonderful Gillette package from Sazabi  :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
“A good plan isn't one where someone wins, it's where nobody thinks they've lost.”
- Terry Pratchett

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 11:09:20 PM
Got a wonderful Gillette package from Sazabi  :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I'm glad they arrived safely, Santos. :cheers:

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
  • Wanna give blood? Run from my K9...
Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 01:19:55 AM
Having dealt with Sazabi in the past, and my end falling through. I can tell you that he forgave me and did so with class and sincerity. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to do business with Sazabi again. His word is his bond and he proved that to me.
Cheers my friend, you set the example for the rest of us.
Stew... :salute:
" If it was built by matt2silver then I want2buy it...

us Offline detron

• Tool Carrying Linux User
Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 01:36:00 AM
life first,  I have had good dealings with Sazabi, members here understand life gets in the way
If I can help, let me know 

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD