Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox OH Locksmith.

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Victorinox OH Locksmith.
on: June 25, 2014, 02:39:57 AM
In need of a Victorinox One Hand Locksmith 2011 model.

Large Blade with a Liner Lock
Wood Saw
Metal Saw/ File
Cap-Lifter/Bottle Opener - extra strong liner-locking with large screwdriver and wire stripper.
Can Opener with small screwdriver tip
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Re: Victorinox OH Locksmith.
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 08:06:16 PM
TTT.

I have some very good potential trade material,such as limited production Spydercos.

Picture added.
victorinox-penknife-08493MW3.jpg
* victorinox-penknife-08493MW3.jpg (Filesize: 9.98 KB)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:09:41 PM by toolguy »
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 08:53:45 PM
It's probably not much help to you but they're available from various sellers in Europe.
http://www.sackmesser.ch/279_13066/feststell-messer-ranger-sackmesser-locksmith/
http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/victorinox-penknives/victotinox-penknife-08493MW3.asp?product=navaja-victorinox-08493MW3

Thanks Dave for the help.

The first link has no translation to English.The second website I discovered several days ago and  the price is more than I believe is fair for this model.There are several on ebay that are asking more than I believe is reasonable.

I was hoping that I could trade into one.

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 09:00:43 PM
Including shipping, the knife on the Swiss site would be 50 - 55 pounds, also I'm not sure if they ship to the UK.

If I can help by forwarding something for you from a European webshop, shoot me a PM, I gladly help out ;)
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 10:14:54 PM
Including shipping, the knife on the Swiss site would be 50 - 55 pounds, also I'm not sure if they ship to the UK.

If I can help by forwarding something for you from a European webshop, shoot me a PM, I gladly help out ;)

Thank you so much for your offer to help. I feel humbled to have someone,whom I've never met,offer to help.

I may be out of line but I was hoping to pay about $40-$45.00 US dollars for this tool.The Spanish site will sell and ship it for $72.00 US dollars.

The Swiss site,which I thought was German,has no English translation,so I was at a loss to determine their price.If the price is 50-55 pounds then that converts to approximately 80-88 dollars US.Which I belive is stiil too much.Maybe we're spoiled here in the US,because our prices seem lower and I've certainly have become accustom to them.

I then had the thought of trading into one.

Thanks again for the help so far.

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 10:22:49 PM

Thank you so much for your offer to help. I feel humbled to have someone,whom I've never met,offer to help.

I may be out of line but I was hoping to pay about $40-$45.00 US dollars for this tool.The Spanish site will sell and ship it for $72.00 US dollars.

The Swiss site,which I thought was German,has no English translation,so I was at a loss to determine their price.If the price is 50-55 pounds then that converts to approximately 80-88 dollars US.Which I belive is stiil too much.Maybe we're spoiled here in the US,because our prices seem lower and I've certainly have become accustom to them.

I then had the thought of trading into one.

Thanks again for the help so far.

Ah, look at me converting the price to pounds for an American :facepalm:

The offer still stands, but, certainly if you want to include shipping, I doubt you'll find a new one for that price...
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%