Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Tim aka Felinevet

sg Offline red_rider_1979

Tim aka Felinevet
on: July 12, 2014, 03:34:16 AM
Hi all,

Long time lurker here coz I've never really felt the need to post anything until now. I've finally decided to create this account so that I can express in public my gratitude for what Tim has done for me. I'm sure most of you would have heard of his integrity as a seller and but for what it's worth, I would like to use this platform to share my wonderful experience with him as a customer.

In summary, I'm a newbie with zero reputation who happened to catch the alox pox (a term for a disease made famous in another forum). To make things worse, I hail from a little red dot in the far east otherwise known as Singapore, a country where the multitool culture is pretty much in its infancy. I had been dying to get my hands on a certain rare SAK model and emailed Tim about it, who added me to the long list of buyers. When the stocks arrived, he emailed me about it but I was too slow in responding due to my work schedule (~8hrs later) and all stocks were sold out. I replied him about my disappointment in missing the boat and that I was willing to wait for the next batch no matter how long it takes, that's if there's ever gonna be one. He replied shortly that he kept 2 of the knives for me. Now the amazing thing is, despite the high demand for the model, he still kept the price low so that an average joe like me can get to own it. As a seller, he could have easily flipped it at 2-3 times the price on eBay. But no, that's not who Tim is. He truly is one of the best, if not the best, sellers to deal with. I hope all goes well for his business.

Regards,
Cheng
Singapore

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: Tim aka Felinevet
Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 12:14:16 PM
Tim is a complete gentleman to deal with isn't he :)

Sent from the astropathic choir.

Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
Re: Tim aka Felinevet
Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 02:37:47 PM
Tim is a huge asset to the community! He's helped me get more SAKs than I can count.  :D
PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68