Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Help me identify a beer

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Re: Help me identify a beer
Reply #30 on: September 27, 2014, 09:59:47 AM
So, had our party yesterday and because it was a beautiful day we started outside:

etensel_01.jpg
* etensel_01.jpg (Filesize: 156.79 KB)
etensel_02.jpg
* etensel_02.jpg (Filesize: 172.15 KB)
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #31 on: September 27, 2014, 01:47:02 PM
Very cool!!  :tu:

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #32 on: September 27, 2014, 01:54:14 PM
Nice one buddy.  8)

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #33 on: September 27, 2014, 09:40:18 PM
Happy birthday to Etherealiceria, hope she had a fun day and enjoyed the present a lot. :cheers:

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #34 on: September 28, 2014, 03:12:25 PM
Happy birthday to Etherealiceria, hope she had a fun day and enjoyed the present a lot. :cheers:
We had a great day, kicked it off in Bale at the Rhine (thats where the picture was taken). Then went on a boat for Dinner (including a murder mystery). Then we had the party at our apartment.

But I could kick myself. I was considering putting my marriage proposal on the bottle but decided against it. But now I'm sure it would have been perfect.

gr Offline firiki

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #35 on: September 29, 2014, 11:54:07 AM
But I could kick myself. I was considering putting my marriage proposal on the bottle but decided against it. But now I'm sure it would have been perfect.
It might have made her eyes spark (etincelle = french for spark  ;) ) gloriously. Did you ask her?

If you don't mind me saying so, if you are sure about the girl then by all means go for it. I still think marriage is overrated but it has envigorating effects on women (sometimes that's bad) which can be very beneficial for men as well. No, I don't think I'm being sexist nor very self-interested right now.

:drink:
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #36 on: September 29, 2014, 12:46:05 PM
That's all very well, but I didn't see the bottle cap!
 :pok: :pok:

Did you get an original cap or did it show the other brand of beer?
 :think: :think:

(I'm gonna drive him crazy!!!!)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #37 on: September 29, 2014, 12:46:37 PM
It might have made her eyes spark (etincelle = french for spark  ;) ) gloriously. Did you ask her?

If you don't mind me saying so, if you are sure about the girl then by all means go for it. I still think marriage is overrated but it has envigorating effects on women (sometimes that's bad) which can be very beneficial for men as well. No, I don't think I'm being sexist nor very self-interested right now.

:drink:
Oh well, I think in theory we are engaged (we have already decided to marry), but she wants an epic proposal. Its more a challenge / game between us. Also we are living together almost 13 years ;), so there is no rush.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #38 on: September 29, 2014, 12:47:07 PM
That's all very well, but I didn't see the bottle cap!

Did you get an original cap or did it show the other brand of beer?
 :think: :think:

(I'm gonna drive him crazy!!!!)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You know, there are beers with blank bottle caps, right?

Like this:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 12:48:57 PM by Etherealicer »

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #39 on: September 29, 2014, 12:55:28 PM
But not Etensèl. We, at Etensèl, are so proud of our product, we have our logo everywhere! Coasters, beer glasses, table cloths, bottle openers...

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #40 on: September 29, 2014, 01:16:40 PM
But not Etensèl. We, at Etensèl, are so proud of our product, we have our logo everywhere! Coasters, beer glasses, table cloths, bottle openers...
No, I think Etensèl comes without a cap, even if you get a whole bucket of beers, most of them are already open. :rofl:

As far as I can recall, there is only one scene where they actually open a beer and in that scene the cap is blank. In the scene below the cap has something blueish on it (you can't really see). So it might depend on the production run. Also, you have to understand that this beer was a special run for Regina's 35. birthday. And for special runs, other rules apply.

You sEe, the oNLy one going maD here iss yOu, thinking I heaven't acCOWnted for the cap.

Here is a French Motto for you: Oeuf, oeuf que lac je.
nocap.jpg
* nocap.jpg (Filesize: 152.35 KB)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:46:25 PM by Etherealicer »

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #41 on: September 29, 2014, 01:32:31 PM
No, I think Etensèl comes without a cap, even if you get a whole bucket of beers, most of them are already open. :rofl:

As far as I can recall, there is only one scene where they actually open a beer and in that scene the cap is blank. In the scene below the cap has something blueish on it (you can't really see). So it might depend on the production run. Also,  you have to understand that this beer was a special run for Regina's 35th birthday. And for special runs, other rules apply.

You see, the only one going mad here is you, thinking I heaven't accounted for the cap.

Mods, your intervention is needed. Obviously, someone has hacked Etherialicer's account. The real Etherialicer couldn't have posted that last entry. Send out a rescue team, hurry!

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

gr Offline firiki

Reply #42 on: September 29, 2014, 03:28:59 PM

As far as I can recall, there is only one scene where they actually open a beer and in that scene the cap is blank. In the scene below the cap has something blueish on it (you can't really see). So it might depend on the production run. Also,  you have to understand that this beer was a special run for Regina's 35th birthday. And for special runs, other rules apply.

You see, the only one going mad here is you, thinking I heaven't accounted for the cap.

Mods, your intervention is needed. Obviously, someone has hacked Etherialicer's account. The real Etherialicer couldn't have posted that last entry. Send out a rescue team, hurry!
I'm too absent-minded to remember I have OCD, however I can't help noticing some spelling errors  :P Don't worry, the rescue team will be there soon to pick you up, just DON'T do anything foolish  :angel:

gr Offline firiki

Reply #43 on: September 29, 2014, 03:35:00 PM
Oh well, I think in theory we are engaged (we have already decided to marry), but she wants an epic proposal. Its more a challenge / game between us. Also we are living together almost 13 years ;), so there is no rush.
I see. That's an intriguing game. I must say I like the attitude of you two regarding this matter.

However, I feel compelled to repeat my previous statement about the reinvigorating effect marriage has on (some) women.

The French motto doesn't make much sense  ???

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #44 on: September 29, 2014, 03:40:08 PM

I'm too absent-minded to remember I have OCD, however I can't help noticing some spelling errors  :P Don't worry, the rescue team will be there soon to pick you up, just DON'T do anything foolish  :angel:
Dot after the number is common here the other typos did hurt me a little but I knew it would hurt you more >:D. And I don't have a problem with caps in "wrong" places. In IT we actually call that Camelback, it helps improve readability :rofl:

sO Take A dEEp breast NAd lerax my Deer pJrsantaClaus.

youMadYet?

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #45 on: September 29, 2014, 03:43:54 PM
Quote from: etherealicer
Here is a French Motto for you: Oeuf, oeuf que lac je
Here is a little help with that, with a translation to English:
Egg, egg what lake I!

gr Offline firiki

Reply #46 on: September 29, 2014, 03:59:01 PM
Egg, egg what lake I
Thank you, it still makes little sense though. I'll have to check with a native french speaker as I'm not that familiar with this language and Google suggests it's a German proverb traslated.  :salute:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 04:00:41 PM by firiki »

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #47 on: September 29, 2014, 04:02:03 PM

Dot after the number is common here the other typos did hurt me a little but I knew it would hurt you more >:D. And I don't have a problem with caps in "wrong" places. In IT we actually call that Camelback, it helps improve readability :rofl:

sO Take A dEEp breast NAd lerax my Deer pJrsantaClaus.

youMadYet?
Hey your post seems a little dyslexic in spots. Have you you been hanging around some of us to long?

Nate
Nate

SEND IT!

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #48 on: September 29, 2014, 04:12:19 PM
Egg, egg what lake I
Thank you, it still makes little sense though. I'll have to check with a native french speaker as I'm not that familiar with this language and Google suggests it's a German proverb traslated.  :salute:
Its a joke from language school (French in my case). You would take a sentence and translate it in a way, that it completely looses its meaning. But when you translate it back (to German) and read it, you can understand it...

It would translate to something like:
"Wow, look what I found"

gr Offline firiki

Reply #49 on: September 29, 2014, 04:14:38 PM
Ah, d'accord alors.

Offline Aurélien Roulland

• New User
Reply #50 on: June 26, 2015, 03:02:32 AM
This beer must be a fake. And there's a reason to that, the producers for the show are CNN, the english channel, and the french TV, France 2. But there's a french law which says since around 20 or 30 years that it is forbiden to advertise for alcool or ciguarettes on TV. ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:03:37 AM by Aurélien Roulland »

Offline cm9313

• New User
Reply #51 on: January 26, 2016, 11:42:10 PM
Please please please send these labels to me if you can! I am desperate for them!

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #52 on: January 27, 2016, 06:58:45 AM
Please please please send these labels to me if you can! I am desperate for them!
I got them directly from the production company, simply write to: info@redplanetpictures.co.uk

Great people there, very nice.
Also, welcome to the forum :cheers: <--- with Etensel ;)

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Reply #53 on: January 28, 2016, 12:20:10 AM
Awesome!
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

ca Offline nickc

• New User
Reply #54 on: February 18, 2016, 04:18:00 PM
Started watching this show a few weeks back and mentioned to my wife how cool it would be to make a bottle from the show. After a lot of searching, I came across this thread.

Just wondering if you still have the files for these labels and would be willing to share them ?

Thanks

PS. I did contact them a week ago but have not heard back yet.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:20:54 PM by nickc »

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #55 on: February 19, 2016, 10:09:54 AM
Welcome to the forum nick.   :tu:   :tu:   Pretty sure Eth will help you out.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #56 on: February 19, 2016, 11:07:47 AM
Started watching this show a few weeks back and mentioned to my wife how cool it would be to make a bottle from the show. After a lot of searching, I came across this thread.

Just wondering if you still have the files for these labels and would be willing to share them ?

Thanks

PS. I did contact them a week ago but have not heard back yet.
We expect pictures :D :salute:

What's your favorite character?
I know lame question as the answer always is: Dwayne Myers :salute:

us Offline Thessair

• New User
Reply #57 on: April 18, 2016, 03:54:29 PM
This thread has brought me to the forum! Thanks for that!

Has anyone else had luck getting the files for the beer labels? I received an email this morning saying they didn't have access to those materials. I was a sad little monkey. :(

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #58 on: April 18, 2016, 04:50:34 PM
This thread has brought me to the forum! Thanks for that!

Has anyone else had luck getting the files for the beer labels? I received an email this morning saying they didn't have access to those materials. I was a sad little monkey. :(
Drop me an email and I hook you up... with the labels, not beer!

BUT WE WANT PICTURES!

Seems Death in Paradise is a popular show :tu:

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #59 on: April 18, 2016, 06:33:03 PM
Its a very well written show, with the right amount of akward British humor. Makes for good entertainment
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%