Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Buck Navigators

Offline lonediver

• The Lone Diver
Buck Navigators
on: December 30, 2006, 03:52:40 AM
Sometime ago J-sews and I came across a batch of Buck Navigators . Bob got what he wanted and I purchased all the rest . We believe these to have been a pre-production run . Some of you may remember that Buck heavily promoted these for about a year before they pulled the plug on the project . I am willing to trade my surplus ones for tools that I do not already have in my collection . examples such as the Troika wrench tool , the loggerhead immix 10 X , there are some leathermans , gerbers and SOGS that I am missing but I do have a preference for the non mainstream ones . To satisfy defs rules about posting price . They ( the Buck navigators ) are not worth a plugged nickel if you do not want one but if you do then they are priceless . Try getting one . However I am a horsetrader type by nature ( ask Bob ) and am amicable to barter . Feel free to ask questions .
I

us Offline 665ae

• Formerly known as 665ae
  • No Life Club
  • blah blah blah
Re: Buck Navigators
Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 03:57:16 AM
I don't have any tools worth trading at the moment.  Would you be willing to sell one?  If so, do you have a price in mind?
If you took all the intestines out of your body and stretched them end to end... you would die.

Offline lonediver

• The Lone Diver
Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 01:58:36 AM
I don't have any tools worth trading at the moment.  Would you be willing to sell one?  If so, do you have a price in mind?

Sorry ,

Barter - trade is my preferred exchange .

I suppose that I should give a reason . Most of you guys are married and you know how they look over our shoulders at how much we spend on our pastime . Well for me it works much better when I do not take money , less disputes with the wife . It keeps peace in my house . If I trade then it is not money in her eyes . I get into enough trouble already , so everyone does what they have to , to deal with thier personal situations . I have a want list that is probably nearly as long as what I already have and there is new toys coming available that I do not have yet and I am in need/desire of those . There are leathermans , gerbers , Sogs , bear jaws that I am still missing so there is a fair chance that you might have something I would want to trade for .
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 02:26:26 AM by lonediver »
I

Offline lonediver

• The Lone Diver
Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 02:15:51 AM
Thought that I would update this with some pictures for those of you unfamilar with it . You can see a write up about them when Buck was planning to come out with them at the 2002 shot show report .

I

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 10:53:11 PM
PM sent
S

Offline supratentorial

Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 05:13:40 AM
Are these still available?  I didn't have anything to trade back when you first posted this sale but now I have some stuff listed in the following thread:
http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,1613.0.html
Let me know if there's a mutually beneficial trade that can be worked out.  I may be interested in trading for the black or blue Buck Navigator. Thank you.

Offline supratentorial

Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 02:04:40 PM
I'll take a look tonight and send you an email.

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 01:20:51 AM
Lonediver
If ya got another I have a book ya might be interested. American Encyclopedia of american shipwrecks. It goes from the 1700S to 1988.

Send me your email and area I will scan a page for you to see. I garentee you will love it.
S

Offline supratentorial

Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 02:28:04 AM
lonediver,

Are the navigators new/unused?

I have the following:

Coleman Pro-Lock new in sealed clam pack
Or
PowerPlay PT-510 with leather case (pliers used a couple times but look excellent, other implements look unused)

Either one or the other (not both  ;) ) in exchange for a black or blue navigator? 

Your email is hidden so I couldn't send you an email.  You can email me at my user name @gmail.com

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%