Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New Convert!!!!

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
New Convert!!!!
on: September 12, 2014, 07:45:09 PM
So I left my Sidekick in my friends car after we had gone fishing, I had a wet bathing suit on and have heard the horror stories of leatherman tools and water. I totally forgot I had left it until he called me today.

He called for help with his bike, but not before he informed me that my "really high quality looking Sidekick tool thing" got used the entire day as he set up his room and reassembled his bike. He couldn't praise its usefulness and convenience any more as it saved his day being that he has no tools with him at school.

I think I am going to give him the knock-off I keep in my truck so he has something to use until he gets his own. I really want to get him his own quality tool, but alas the college kid budget doesn't grant me much of a chance for that :( But I'm really glad I've gotten someone else to see how nice it is to have ready access to tools that can make everyday life a breeze.

Just wanted to share my excitement!
I'm a total legend..... in my own mind- Herley

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
Re: New Convert!!!!
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 08:26:19 PM
I have a Wingman but I get what you're saying, they're great tools, especially for the money :2tu: :D
SAW

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 08:37:45 PM
I'm just pumped that he thinks multitools in general are cool, the brand isnt too important. Just that the whole idea that he is not interested in carrying a multitool because he got first hand experience with how useful they can be is pretty cool
I'm a total legend..... in my own mind- Herley

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 02:20:08 AM
The first real hit is free. Then the next freebie is just enough to make him hungrier- then he'll pay. I like the idea of giving him your generic tool.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%