Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The Big Bang Theory ***cancelled***

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
on: September 22, 2014, 08:48:20 AM

In all seriousness the new season starts tomorrow!   :ahhh
I'm the milk man!

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Re: The Big Bang Theory ***cancelled***
Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 10:22:06 AM
Not funny!!

:D  :D
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 10:26:55 AM
I tried so hard to like this show, but I just can't... I mean it's a popular comedy, with geeky references and a hot blonde .. I should be a huge fan, but it just feels *meh* to me :think: ... watched 3 episodes in a row last month, I didn't even crack a smile  - well it's generally put in the timeslot between Friends and the Sheen Two and Half Men so I guess I can't help to compare them to each other...
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 10:38:30 AM
I tried so hard to like this show, but I just can't... I mean it's a popular comedy, with geeky references and a hot blonde .. I should be a huge fan, but it just feels *meh* to me :think: ... watched 3 episodes in a row last month, I didn't even crack a smile  - well it's generally put in the timeslot between Friends and the Sheen Two and Half Men so I guess I can't help to compare them to each other...

TBBT over those other two any day.  :twak:

nz Offline RimfireNZ

Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 11:12:39 AM
Totally got me.

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 11:19:32 AM
captain spaulding's account *** CANCELLED ***  :twak:
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 12:34:38 PM
captain spaulding's account *** CANCELLED ***  :twak:
Agreed!!!

:rant: :twak: :rant: :twak: :rant:

That was the most evil thing ever posted on here!!!

:rofl:

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 04:37:55 PM
Yeah Cap, you got me too :twak:  At first I was :o and then I saw the Bazinga and all was well again.  Sheldon is quite a character, and cracks me up a lot :D

My wife and I only recently got into this show through reruns over the past few months.  This is how we tend to be with shows.  Heck, Everybody Loves Raymond was a big deal back in late 90's to early 2000's and we didn't didn't get into that one until a couple years ago.  Love that show too. 
K-Tibbs

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 05:09:13 PM
Yeah Cap, you got me too :twak:  At first I was :o and then I saw the Bazinga and all was well again.  Sheldon is quite a character, and cracks me up a lot :D

My wife and I only recently got into this show through reruns over the past few months.  This is how we tend to be with shows.  Heck, Everybody Loves Raymond was a big deal back in late 90's to early 2000's and we didn't didn't get into that one until a couple years ago.  Love that show too. 

For some reason, I too like Everybody loves Raymond a lot better than Big Bang Theory, maybe I am just too geeky to find another geek funny?!  :think: :rofl:

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 05:37:16 PM

For some reason, I too like Everybody loves Raymond a lot better than Big Bang Theory, maybe I am just too geeky to find another geek funny?!  :think: :rofl:

Well, I'm not sure if I like it a lot more than TBBT, but I haven't been able to watch through all the episodes of TBBT in order.  With ELR, we saw some on tv, then saw it was on Netflix and watched through the whole series in order.  They're very different shows really, and each apply to an aspect of my life - ELR with the marriage/family aspect, and TBBT with the geeky stuff :D
K-Tibbs

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 06:08:51 PM

Well, I'm not sure if I like it a lot more than TBBT, but I haven't been able to watch through all the episodes of TBBT in order.  With ELR, we saw some on tv, then saw it was on Netflix and watched through the whole series in order.  They're very different shows really, and each apply to an aspect of my life - ELR with the marriage/family aspect, and TBBT with the geeky stuff :D
and Penny!! :tu:  :drool:

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 06:16:51 PM

Haha, that's true ;)
K-Tibbs

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 08:57:03 PM
Sorry for scaring some of you.......  :whistle:

I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #13 on: September 22, 2014, 08:58:47 PM

Haha, that's true ;)

Kaley Cuoco is  :drool:.

I'm the milk man!

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
Reply #14 on: September 22, 2014, 08:59:46 PM
I've never watched a single episode of this.
SAW

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #15 on: September 22, 2014, 09:00:37 PM
I've never watched a single episode of this.

Well...... The new season starts tonight.  :pok:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #16 on: September 22, 2014, 09:06:29 PM

Yeah, yeah....we know you're not sorry :pok:
K-Tibbs

us Offline Nhoj

• No Life Club
Reply #17 on: September 22, 2014, 09:31:42 PM
You get 1000000 :twak: s

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #18 on: September 22, 2014, 09:45:27 PM

I'm really not.  >:D
I'm the milk man!

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #19 on: September 22, 2014, 10:52:24 PM

I'm really not.  >:D
Evil man!! :twak:     :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hr Offline styx

Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 11:21:06 PM
well rumors are that this is the final season
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #21 on: September 23, 2014, 12:40:25 AM
With the way they're writing themselves into a corner I wouldn't be surprised if that was true

sent from my Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft

The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

us Offline detron

• Tool Carrying Linux User
Reply #22 on: September 23, 2014, 12:44:17 AM
If I can help, let me know 

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #23 on: September 23, 2014, 01:10:53 AM
Just watched the first two new episodes.  They were good!! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 02:08:01 AM
I watched this show early on and kept up with it till a few years ago.  I just cant get back into it so while it was a hoot I'm over it. 
Esse Quam Videri

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 02:24:23 AM

Not had a telly for years, but have seen this show once or twice at a friend's house. I didn't laugh either  :-\

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
  • Wanna give blood? Run from my K9...
Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 04:00:53 AM

I'm catching up here, but I wanted to say, that I would absolutely drink that woman's bathwater. You know, in a good Christian way... :facepalm:
" If it was built by matt2silver then I want2buy it...

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 04:21:39 AM

I'm catching up here, but I wanted to say, that I would absolutely drink that woman's bathwater. You know, in a good Christian way... :facepalm:
Impure thoughts running through head. :whistle: :D

:drool:

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
  • Wanna give blood? Run from my K9...
Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 04:26:49 AM

Why doesn't that surprise me coming from you, nasty perv! There I was spreading the gospel... :whistle: and you happened along and turned it into something cheap and tawdry. :twak: :twak: :twak:
" If it was built by matt2silver then I want2buy it...

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 04:31:03 AM

Why doesn't that surprise me coming from you, nasty perv! There I was spreading the gospel... :whistle: and you happened along and turned it into something cheap and tawdry. :twak: :twak: :twak:

That's Derek for you...I think Canadians always have their minds in the gutter...EH?? :rofl:
K-Tibbs

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD