Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Fuse is back

00 Offline symphonyincminor

Re: Fuse is back
Reply #60 on: September 23, 2014, 05:06:49 PM
Looks like the BO Fuse is back in stock while to orange ones are all gone.

I ended up getting 2 Fuses and a Blast from the sale. I may pick up another Blast.... I had one years ago that got the most use out of any tool I've owned and can highly recommend them. Very tough tools!

The locks are sticky on one of my Fuse's.... I assume these will loosen up over time. Anyone have the same experience?

I also prefer the older locking system with the more aggressive thumb ramp (even if it had a smaller diameter pivot bar). The new ones seem "squishy" in comparison to the revamped locking mechanism. Just a minor observation.

us Offline eddie1115

• No Life Club
Re: Fuse is back
Reply #61 on: September 23, 2014, 06:56:09 PM
Looks like the BO Fuse is back in stock while to orange ones are all gone.

I ended up getting 2 Fuses and a Blast from the sale. I may pick up another Blast.... I had one years ago that got the most use out of any tool I've owned and can highly recommend them. Very tough tools!

The locks are sticky on one of my Fuse's.... I assume these will loosen up over time. Anyone have the same experience?

I also prefer the older locking system with the more aggressive thumb ramp (even if it had a smaller diameter pivot bar). The new ones seem "squishy" in comparison to the revamped locking mechanism. Just a minor observation.

One of the locks on my new Fuse was sticking as well.  I've been fiddling with it quite a bit since I got it, and it seems to be getting better.  Still sticks a bit, but not enough to affect functionality like before.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%