Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Corwyn - Great trade partner

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Corwyn - Great trade partner
on: October 10, 2014, 09:57:16 PM
I sold some MTs and SAKs to Corwyn and a friend of his.
While I don´t know how he likes the Tools as they are still on their way, I can report he is a very nice Guy to deal with.

He replied quickly, paid lightning fast and was very patient with my snail like pace delivering pictures and even leaving for a 2 week vacation intermidst our deal. He even added Paypal fees on top of the agreed sum without me ever asking to do so.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to deal with you! I hope you will like the tools!

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Re: Corwyn - Great trade partner
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 01:48:05 PM
Aw shucks, Thomas! You make me blush  ::)
Lots of nice shinies from you and great prices - pretty much filled my entire wishlist... and so nice of you to order those scales externally at no fee... and to put your own Plus scales when the shop put regular ones by mistake.

I'm sure the tools will be great. You won a regular customer in my friend (and a poorer, less regular one in me)  :P .
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%