Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

FS: Large Lot of RANDOM Leatherman Parts

us Offline beavs1965

FS: Large Lot of RANDOM Leatherman Parts
on: January 06, 2015, 06:17:56 PM
$50 Shipped to CONUS
$70 Shipped International

I have a large lot of random LM parts.  I am looking to sell the whole lot at once, rather than pieces.

There is a large lot here - spanning many models I would imagine.
random.jpg
* random.jpg (Filesize: 72.17 KB)

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: FS: Large Lot of RANDOM Leatherman Parts
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 11:21:06 PM
Interested in the Phillips, Firearm Punch and Removable Pocket Clip.  :pok:

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 11:47:44 PM

I would like to keep them all together, at this point.  However, if there is enough interest, I may break it up.  I am thinking $3-$4 a piece, plus shipping.  I will keep you posted.  Thanks for your interest.

-Bryan

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 11:51:55 PM

I would like to keep them all together, at this point.  However, if there is enough interest, I may break it up.  I am thinking $3-$4 a piece, plus shipping.  I will keep you posted.  Thanks for your interest.

-Bryan

If you still have the titanium scales I could be keen on those as well.  :)  Also have a US address for shipping.

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 12:18:23 AM

-Bryan

If you still have the titanium scales I could be keen on those as well.  :)  Also have a US address for shipping.

Ok, you talked me into it.  I can break it up.
were you interested in the plain Titanium scales?  I have those left. Also a couple with the charge titanium logo on them.  As for the pieces in this lot, it may be best if I repost it with corresponding numbers next to each piece so they are easier for me to know which ones you will need.  Im not too familiar with each piece so I am not sure which ones to send haha. Can you send me a PM with your email address and I can send you pictures to confirm?  Thanks

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 01:34:03 AM

-Bryan

were you interested in the plain Titanium scales?  I have those left. Also a couple with the charge titanium logo on them.  As for the pieces in this lot, it may be best if I repost it with corresponding numbers next to each piece so they are easier for me to know which ones you will need.  Im not too familiar with each piece so I am not sure which ones to send haha. Can you send me a PM with your email address and I can send you pictures to confirm?  Thanks

I might be interested in a couple pieces as well, if you don't mind sending me an email too. :salute:

you should already have my email address from our last transaction. ;)

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 01:36:05 AM

-Bryan

I might be interested in a couple pieces as well, if you don't mind sending me an email too. :salute:

Sounds good. I will get a picture and the emails out tonight. Taking care of the baby right now, but I promise as soon as she goes to sleep.....  I will be on it

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 01:40:45 AM

-Bryan

Sounds good. I will get a picture and the emails out tonight. Taking care of the baby right now, but I promise as soon as she goes to sleep.....  I will be on it

no problem! I've been there before. ;)

and please be sure to give Dr. Z first dibs on any of the pieces. :hatsoff:

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 02:28:14 AM
$50 Shipped to CONUS

I have a large lot of random LM parts.  I am looking to sell the whole lot at once, rather than pieces.

Here are the updated pictures.  Zoidberg, and Breezy, just PM me which numbers you need.

I am asking $4 each, or 3/$10 - plus $3 each order for shipping.  Does that sound fair?
DSCN0206.JPG
* DSCN0206.JPG (Filesize: 291.42 KB)
DSCN0207.JPG
* DSCN0207.JPG (Filesize: 280.36 KB)
DSCN0208.JPG
* DSCN0208.JPG (Filesize: 203.04 KB)

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 03:43:27 AM
#5, #11 (the complete one), #16 and #20.

And if you still have them from this pic, #1 and #3. Say $20 shipped?

Ti scales should be in pairs of writing and plain. Interested only if they look like this pic.

Let me know if you have those ones.

Do you have any fasteners, posts/screws?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 05:14:05 AM by zoidberg »

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 04:27:16 AM
#5, #11 (the complete one), #16 and #20.

And if you still have them from this pic, #1 and #3. Say $20 shipped?

(Image removed from quote.)

Ti scales should be in pairs of writing and plain. Interested only if they look like this pic.

(Image removed from quote.)

Let me know if you have those ones.

Do you have any fasteners, posts/screws?

I can do $20 shipped, as I do have the lanyard ring, but I dont have the large file anymore. I can give you some screws and caopper washers instead if that works for you.  And on the scales, unfortunately I dont have that style you need.  Do you need any of the silver cylinders that the screws go into?  If so, how many of those and how many screws/washers do you need in exchange for the file?

Thanks

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 06:52:29 AM
I can do $20 shipped, as I do have the lanyard ring, but I dont have the large file anymore. I can give you some screws and caopper washers instead if that works for you.  And on the scales, unfortunately I dont have that style you need.  Do you need any of the silver cylinders that the screws go into?  If so, how many of those and how many screws/washers do you need in exchange for the file?

Thanks

If they look like the ones in this pic...

...then I'll take them.
How many posts(cylinders), screws and washers do you have?
Please note there are two sizes, thicker for the pliers end and thinner for the other end.
Copper washers go with the thicker posts. The keyed washers go with the thinner posts.

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 07:09:45 AM

Thanks

If they look like the ones in this pic...

...then I'll take them.
How many posts(cylinders), screws and washers do you have?
Please note there are two sizes, thicker for the pliers end and thinner for the other end.
Copper washers go with the thicker posts. The keyed washers go with the thinner posts.

I'm interested in the posts/screws/washers as well if you have enough... especially the keyed washers.

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 07:16:53 AM
$50 Shipped to CONUS

Here are the updated pictures.  Zoidberg, and Breezy, just PM me which numbers you need.

I am asking $4 each, or 3/$10 - plus $3 each order for shipping.  Does that sound fair?

from these pics, I'm interested in #1 and #2 (all 3 of them). I'll hold off on a final value until you're able to check on the posts/screws/washers. :salute:

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 10:10:45 PM
$50 Shipped to CONUS

I am splitting up the lot here - #'s 1, 2, 5, 11, 16, and 20 have been purchased.
Selling for $4 each, or 3 for $10.  Can ship to USA for $3 no matter how many you buy.

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 03:59:16 PM
$50 Shipped to CONUS

I am splitting up the lot here - #'s 1, 2, 5, 11, 16, and 20 have been purchased.
Selling for $4 each, or 3 for $10.  Can ship to USA for $3 no matter how many you buy.

Moderator - I reposted this with new/cleaner pictures.  I hope that is OK.  If not, just let me know and I won't do it again.  Thanks so much.

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 04:44:12 PM
Im still new here, how does this work? I'm interested in the #10 scissors (silver).
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." -John Wooden

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 04:47:07 PM
Im still new here, how does this work? I'm interested in the #10 scissors (silver) and #5 awl.

Welcome!  I will send you a Message, but essentially if you have PayPal and can pay that way, I can send these out ASAP.  Where are you located? 

Thanks so much!
Bryan

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 04:49:50 PM
Im still new here, how does this work? I'm interested in the #10 scissors (silver) and #5 awl.

Welcome!  I will send you a Message, but essentially if you have PayPal and can pay that way, I can send these out ASAP.  Where are you located? 

Thanks so much!
Bryan
Paypal sounds good, im in WI. Message me the info. Are those scissors from a wave?
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." -John Wooden

us Offline Jfowler1

Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 05:07:24 PM
Bryan,

I am kind of itching for you to post a picture of the entire lot of pieces you have left.  You might be surprised to find that some of the small hardware items are like gold to people who mod their tools (especially the little assembly pieces like screws/posts, scales, spacers, washers, and retention springs).

Your stuff, so your call,  but it is just a suggestion.

Joe

PS - the package you shipped me should be delivered today

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 05:25:39 PM
Bryan,

I am kind of itching for you to post a picture of the entire lot of pieces you have left.  You might be surprised to find that some of the small hardware items are like gold to people who mod their tools (especially the little assembly pieces like screws/posts, scales, spacers, washers, and retention springs).

Your stuff, so your call,  but it is just a suggestion.

Joe

PS - the package you shipped me should be delivered today

Hi Joe!

I think that's my plan with the rest of the small stuff.  I have this coming Tuesday off work, so I am going to try and get through the rest of it then.  My wife and I have a 6 month old baby, so I am finding my spare time to be a little harder to come across these days, but in a good way :).  I actually reply to the posts/messages when I am at work, otherwise I don't have time once I get home haha.

I believe I am going to start a new thread next week, that will have everything that I still have, and I will definitely include the washers, spaces, etc.  Kind of a full inventory type thing.  I feel horrible that I have posted a bunch of smaller posts, and hopefully I don't irritate anyone by flooding the message boards. 

I still have some blades, bodies, scales, as well as all of this small stuff.  The good thing is, I have multiples of most things, so hopefully I can accomodate a lot of people.  Thanks for the heads up Joe!  I hope you enjoy the package that arrives today!

Take Care,
Bryan

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 09:07:20 PM
My son is 9 months so I understand the struggle. Lol

us Offline beavs1965

Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 09:12:02 PM
My son is 9 months so I understand the struggle. Lol

Sounds like we are both working on less sleep haha.

I will get the parts in the mail tomorrow.  Thanks again!

-Bryan

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 09:22:20 PM
Thank you sir. And fortunately my wife is awesome so its not all on me.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%