Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Flashlight Badge / Pocket Dump

us Offline David Quevedo

Flashlight Badge / Pocket Dump
on: September 11, 2015, 07:44:12 PM
Here's a pocket dump from quite a while back.  I don't usually do these, since I prefer just transferring my things over to the next day's clothes. But, for a picture's sake...

I EDC quite a bit less, on person, than I used to, now that I'm carrying a backpack (my EDC bag, for now). Generally, this is what I have, on person (while not at work) - even at home.

Left to Right, then working upwards and back leftwards):

Olight holster with SolarForce L2P (main pocket) with Sportac Triple Nichia 219 2-mode drop-in (center portion of holster)
Thrunite T10 (cool) - side pocket
Thrunite T10 T10 2014 (neutral) - other side pocket
Maxpedition Volta pouch with Anker 5200 mAh lithium ion battery, various cables, and dual USB charging plug)
EagleTac TX25C2 (replaced by EagleTac P20C2 Mk II.  I lost my TX25C2 :-(
Zebra M-402 (pencil) and F-402 (pen) (replaced with Zebra F-701 pen and Pentel GraphGear 1000 pencil
Kershaw Chive
Spyderco Endura 4
Leatherman Wingman
iPhone 5S in Otterbox Defender case
Wallet
Gum
Keys
Canon Cleaning cloth (for flashlight lenses/glasses)
Seiko Titanium case with prescription sunglasses

Here is a close-up of that Olight holster, with the three lights.

And the three lights, themselves

That cutout on the bottom of the holster, makes is possible to use the L2P, to bounce light off the ground, for use, without every un-holstering the light.  It's particularly handy if I've got my hands full but need to see my way down a path, etc.

When at work, I only (on-person) carry the P20C2 Mk II front pocketed) - no belt-holstered lights.  I carry numerous other knives/tools/lights/multi-tools, spare clothes, toothpaste, etc., and a Bose Soundlink Mini, in the bag, along with a heavier external lithium ion battery (Anker 13000 mAh with smart plugs, and a second Anker 5200 battery).

Added:
Armytek Dobermann flashlight (in holster, cargo pocketed), and Nitecore HC50 Headlamp (carried in bag).

If I'm going out at night, I definitely carry more lights on-person, holstered and cargo-pocketed; but then, I'm a light fanatic. I love cargo pockets, and practically live in cargo shorts, almost year-round).

I'm most definitely not a minimalist.

I'll try and get a more up-to-date picture posted, to replace this one.

Question - how do I mark all of my bulleted/numbered items, so that bulleting, numbering can occur automatically on all of my items?  There must be an easy way to do this.  In other forums, I simply mark all of the items, then click on the number, or bullet icon, and they're automatically marked, accordingly.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 07:58:05 PM by David Quevedo »

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Flashlight Badge / Pocket Dump
Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 11:05:20 PM
Flashlight badge awarded.  :cheers:  Please check out the links in my signature for info re future requests.  :tu:

us Offline David Quevedo

Re: Flashlight Badge / Pocket Dump
Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 11:20:59 PM
Flashlight badge awarded.  :cheers:  Please check out the links in my signature for info re future requests.  :tu:

Excellent.  Thank you , kindly :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD