Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Who Likes Jimmy Kimmel ?

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Who Likes Jimmy Kimmel ?
on: September 02, 2015, 03:42:17 PM
Jimmy Kimmel,like other famous comedians,uses irreverence as a tool in his comedy tool chest.He reminds me of George Carlin,in the fact that Carlin displayed such irreverence no matter who was the topic of his jokes.

My wife and I like Jimmy and try to watch him every night before retiring for the night.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Re: Who Likes Jimmy Kimmel ?
Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 03:53:38 PM
I locked this right away before we stray into another one of those threads. :police:

We allow a lot of stuff to be posted and discussed here on MTO that's not multitool or gear related. But we draw the line on politics, religion and NSFW stuff.

While this isn't directly politics, it's about a well known politician and will inevitably sway into that direction sooner or later. And then supporters of either side will express their opinions, feeling will get hurt, people who share a common interest in tools and gear will start arguing about things they can not change and people will leave. We've had that happen before and would like to avoid having to go to such scenarios again. :salute:

So please, for the good of our common love of multitools, no more posts even remotely linked to either religion or politics. :hatsoff:

Thank you for your understanding. :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD