Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

where to get one "SPEC-OPS survival sheath"?

Offline Tarrodemierda

• No Life Club
  • Smells like tar and smoke.
where to get one "SPEC-OPS survival sheath"?
on: August 13, 2008, 04:05:47 PM
http://www.rstacticalgear.com/prod_images_large/survivalsheath_body_400.jpg

id like to have one of thgese,if any of u know a shop that sells overseas via paypal hit me up ,thanks :salute:

us Offline eodtech

• No Life Club
  • Rule #9 - Never go anywhere without a knife.
Re: where to get one "SPEC-OPS survival sheath"?
Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 06:50:58 PM
http://www.rstacticalgear.com/prod_images_large/survivalsheath_body_400.jpg

id like to have one of thgese,if any of u know a shop that sells overseas via paypal hit me up ,thanks :salute:

From their WWW site  =  http://www.survivalsheath.com/sheaths/index.htm   ( THEN  click on "Survival Sheath" on the right side of the page ) !!!

I hand make these items every time, so each holster or sheath you order from me that isn't a retail product from another manufacturer will be made by me, custom. Do to the volume of orders I can sometimes take up to 4-6 weeks to manufacture your item.

Looks like he is the only game in town.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 07:21:39 PM by eodtech »
Why do I carry a 45 ?
Because they don't make a 46 !

Offline Tarrodemierda

• No Life Club
  • Smells like tar and smoke.
Re: where to get one "SPEC-OPS survival sheath"?
Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 06:56:38 PM

This is the culmination of long search for a great manufacturer to work on a project to build the ultimate in pouched sheaths. I envisioned long ago the sheath that would replace a legion of jerry rigged pouch and sheath combos. I waned a rig that would hold your primary survival/combat knife, and a good selection of gear, fire starters or a multi tool should you find yourself in dire straights.

Working with some of the most respected instructors in the survival community, the most sought after designs ended up being a hard, removable liner, with a mil spec nylon shell. This sheath not only fills that bill, but beyond. A hard removable liner accepts many knives in two standard sizes, up to 6 inches, and up to eight inches. This liner will hold the knife securely, without rattling, or cutting up your sheath. A fully adjustable strap can wrap the handle, giving it a solid positive hold. (A custom molded molded liner is available from this company of course) The pouch is expandable, as well as zippered and flapped for the best hold on your gear. A pair of pliers, short demining probe or crimpers can stick out on either side (handy for your EOD types).

The belt loops are split for MOLLE gear, but work great on a regular belt positioned on either side of a belt loop to prevent the sheath from wandering around on your belt. The rear has one inch loops for attaching additional straps or whatever you want. It's available in three standard colors, two sizes, and best of all, it's made by SPEC OPS BRAND, one of the absolute BEST nylon manufacturers in the country. American made and designed, I really like this sheath, and wear one myself on occasion. I like to add a micro light and compass. Every sheath comes with a lanyard. Contact me for custom liners.

all i can is  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :gimme: :gimme: :gimme: :gimme: :gimme: :gimme:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%