Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Compact Appreciation

windson · 666 · 38963

us Offline Singh

• No Life Club
Re: Compact Appreciation
Reply #660 on: February 03, 2022, 02:03:29 PM
The Compact is 2-Layer perfection.

00 Offline Jmoita

Reply #661 on: February 04, 2022, 01:27:44 AM
Been using it everytime since I got it, except for making holes in cardboard, there I use my Swisstool awl at home.

us Offline Swisster

• Ambassador of SAK's
Reply #662 on: May 18, 2022, 02:02:34 PM
Here’s my newest.    :like:

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #663 on: May 18, 2022, 03:09:29 PM
Well I was part, since I posted like 6 post back but it kinda got modified, so technically it’s not compact anymore..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!

us Offline SteveP

• No Life Club
Reply #664 on: May 18, 2022, 11:10:00 PM
Well I was part, since I posted like 6 post back but it kinda got modified, so technically it’s not compact anymore..
JR
That's an interesting combination of tools. I like the addition of a real Phillips screwdriver. I'm not a big wood saw user, but maybe with the universal scaler instead... hmmm....

Nice job!
SAKs:
58mm: Bijou (3), Classic SD (6), Cavalier, Mini Champ Plus (mod), Alox Classic SD, Rambler (3), Companion
65mm: Wenger Esquire
74mm: Executive
84mm: Bantam
85mm: Evolution S557, Serrated Commander, Traveler, Evolution 18
91mm: Champion "c", Swiss Champ (4), Explorer (3), Deluxe Tinker, Climber, Huntsman, Serrated Spartan/Weekender, Explorer Plus, Deluxe Explorer Plus (mod), Outdoorsman Plus, Spartan, Champion "a", Champion Plus, Timekeeper Alarm, Golfer
93mm: Pioneer Alox

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #665 on: May 18, 2022, 11:34:37 PM
That's an interesting combination of tools. I like the addition of a real Phillips screwdriver. I'm not a big wood saw user, but maybe with the universal scaler instead... hmmm....

Nice job!
Thanks, I think the compact would have been just about perfect if they switched the corkscrew with the Philips, that would have been a simple mod since it would have been only one pin, but I figured since I was at it adding a saw would really make it spot on, the only thing I didn’t do was put an awl on the backside, I was originally going to do so but the width of an awl and saw are not the same so I would have had to put some very thin spacer and I was pretty much done in a few hours with the whole thing I just fig ahh this is spot on, and no rigs,, so I’ll just leave it, I could always redo it if I want to, but I’m so into alox, the FarmerX is my and as been my carry for almost 1-1/2yrs straight, I like how the blade has a little more beef to it, and especially the alox scales,,
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $355.00
PayPal Fees: $19.99
Net Balance: $335.01
Above Goal: $35.01
Site Currency: USD
112%