Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

How well the MP600 held up!

Offline nezza33

How well the MP600 held up!
on: August 23, 2008, 11:07:36 PM
Today and tommorrow we need to service all the MR kit and wagons.Well i EDCd my MP600 and it held up better than i thought it would.It managed all the jobs that my swisstool can.The only pain in the arse was having to open the plers to get to tools :( I companied this with a Vic Climber and a Vic Solo along with a LM Micra. :) Oh yeah and i used the CC Tech screwdriver pocket wrench and CC pry bar too.
J

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Re: How well the MP600 held up!
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 04:52:35 AM
I have to agree on all counts;if you have to get to a tool other than pliers,it can be a pain in the rump,but accessing the pliers quickly makes up for that. The MP 600 IMHO,is vastly underrated.
I

Offline nezza33

Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 09:53:44 AM
I have to agree on all counts;if you have to get to a tool other than pliers,it can be a pain in the rump,but accessing the pliers quickly makes up for that. The MP 600 IMHO,is vastly underrated.
I agree sir :salute: The only other complaints i have is the screwdrivers :( they could be abit longer :)
J

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 03:21:50 PM
The 600 was my first multi.  Saved me a lot of hassle once or twice before I realized I should keep a toolbox in my car :twak:

It was my primary tool when I installed a new stereo in my car, it is great at stripping wires and very easy to use overall.  BUT that's when I looked at it and said "hmm, I wonder if there are any other kinds of these multi tools out there..." and began researching.  So I guess you can say it was my "gateway tool"...and a billions posts and 20 or so tools later here I am.
[

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD