Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAK Custom 58 - SAKpyderco

es Offline alexTOOL

• No Life Club
SAK Custom 58 - SAKpyderco
on: December 30, 2015, 01:11:40 PM
I have found this, for general information:

https://www.facebook.com/spydernox/photos_stream

P.S.: If you want to see more, you need to do Facebook  :D :D :D

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Re: SAK Custom 58 - SAKpyderco
Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 05:57:44 PM
Isn't that a syph007?
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 06:01:34 PM
I think it might be from one of our former modded members, but that's just a guess.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline s1xty7

Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 06:32:36 PM
He has some pretty cool ones in his gallery.  I messaged him about one with a pen scale and he can't do that level of machining, but would do a thicker scale and then I can find a local shop to finish the pen slot work.

Definitely looks cool.  I always have a problem deciding on metals and finishes though because I like so many of them.

Says he has about a month backlog but I'm looking forward to a blue anodized titanium Rally with one extra thick scale and Spyderco blade.  Like a pimped Vic Talisman.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 06:47:08 PM by s1xty7 »

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 06:41:46 PM
I talked to him yesterday and suggested him that he should also show his work here.
He said he is a longtime member here, but he hasn't been active lately, but he was thinking about creating a topic in the future.
And he's not Syph, but he said he's a friend of his.

And yes, I was asking for a Brass Rambler with Spyderco blade, nail cleaner and G10 liners... the quoted price was quite decent and he seems really nice.. unfortunately diaper-fund trumps everything for me for a while...  :-\
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 07:58:31 PM
Ah ya that's Sean's work.  Hes a good guy and we've chatted a bunch about modding.  He's taken a shine to the 58 size. 

The only things Im interested still on that size are getting the scale clips perfected.  I need to make a jig to get the clip bent just right though.  Too many other things on the list, but I really like the integrated clip concept.
PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

se Offline Fortytwo

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 12:00:49 AM
Ah ya that's Sean's work.  Hes a good guy and we've chatted a bunch about modding.  He's taken a shine to the 58 size. 

The only things Im interested still on that size are getting the scale clips perfected.  I need to make a jig to get the clip bent just right though.  Too many other things on the list, but I really like the integrated clip concept.

I'll quote another post here because it's just such a simple bending jig (and because I remembered what topic it was from).
Gamble's GearPull.

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 02:28:40 AM
I love them and would love to have one.  I love the 58's and it's great to see what some good custom work can do for them.
Barry

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD