Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anyone watch Roadkill from Motortrend?

us Offline Awesom-0

Anyone watch Roadkill from Motortrend?
on: August 27, 2017, 11:33:12 PM
Love this show on YouTube. Took a break after I caught up with everything since I always want to watch 2 or 3 in a row.

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
Re: Anyone watch Roadkill from Motortrend?
Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 11:42:10 PM
Im a big fan! Used to watched each and every episode, and laughed a lot with their antics and adventures. But I lost a bit interest when their channel went to paid subscription and  then offered fewer Roadkill episodes. But I still check from time to time  :cheers:

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 11:52:52 PM
Im a big fan! Used to watched each and every episode, and laughed a lot with their antics and adventures. But I lost a bit interest when their channel went to paid subscription and  then offered fewer Roadkill episodes. But I still check from time to time  :cheers:
Fewer episodes or still the once a month? Used to once a month or just whenever. Never know what both of them are up to since one is the editor in chief or something with Motortrend.

Bam!

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 12:04:38 AM
I think they used to have twice a month shows back then which was readily available to channel subscribers. Now the latest episodes are accessible only to paid subscribers, and nonpaying subscribers watch a few days or weeks later. Not sure though, as I haven't checked back in a while.

But yes, one is an editor. Their car and truck projects are really fun to watch  :like:

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 12:12:57 AM
I think they used to have twice a month shows back then which was readily available to channel subscribers. Now the latest episodes are accessible only to paid subscribers, and nonpaying subscribers watch a few days or weeks later. Not sure though, as I haven't checked back in a while.

But yes, one is an editor. Their car and truck projects are really fun to watch  :like:
Yeah I'd love a 300 or 3000 dollar project be as fun as they have.

I remember when Dodge became a sponsor and they had some fun with the viper and hellcats. I am not sure if Dodge expected them to do what they did.

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 12:29:24 AM

I remember when Dodge became a sponsor and they had some fun with the viper and hellcats. I am not sure if Dodge expected them to do what they did.

They did exercise freedom as to what they want to do with any sponsored cars in their show, which added to their no-holds-barred reputation in doing what they fancy  :tu:

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

They did exercise freedom as to what they want to do with any sponsored cars in their show, which added to their no-holds-barred reputation in doing what they fancy  :tu:
Would definitely be the best day at work.  :facepalm:

us Offline Spartan19

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 10:59:07 PM
Coolest show ever!! :like:
Send In the spartans

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56