Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[WITHDRAWN] FS: NIB Charge TTi w/bit kit and premium sheath.

us Offline Joe58

Selling a NIB Charge TTi with bit kit and premium sheath.

Only out of the box for pictures.

Will ship priority Inconus and I'll cover pp fees. Will ship overseas if buyer covers extra postage and responsibility. Not looking for trades right now. Please post in the thread if you want it, then contact me for the pp address. Thanks!

If my price is out of line, let me know as I'm not a Leatherman guy. I use Vic's, although this one is pretty nice, it's just been stored.

$129.95 Shipped......

Specs from the Interwebs:

The Leatherman Charge Titanium TTi multi-tool combines 2 winning multi-tools, the Charge AL and ALX, to create this jam-packed tool that's easy and comfortable to use.

Lightweight titanium handles protect the blades and are sculpted for comfort to handle the toughest of jobs.

Made from 100% stainless steel to provide years of dependable service; each implement is heat-treated to optimal hardness for its function.

Secure blades are easy to open and close using lock-release on the outside of the handles.

Interior blades/tools rotate individually, letting you easily grab one at a time.

Includes both needlenose and regular pliers, plus wire strippers and newly designed wire cutters and hard-wire cutters that have 58% more cutting area.

S30V® clip-point knife, cutting/gut hook and a saw efficiently handle cutting tasks, and are on the outside of tool for quick and easy access.
2 bit drivers, large and small, let you customize your bit selection to fit every job; a 1/8-inch standard screwdriver tackles the rest
Includes 8 zinc-coated steel bits*.

Diamond-covered file is designed to work effectively on wood or metal.
Features a can/bottle opener, and scissors that are strong enough to cut seatbelts, fishing line, zip-ties and fabric.

Removable pocket clip gives you the option of clipping onto belt, backpack or car's visor; quick-release lanyard ring for easy detaching.

Leatherman Bit Kit.
*Includes:
Hex 5/32'' and 9/64''
Hex 1/8'' and 7/64''
Hex 3/32'' and 5/64''
Hex 1/16'' and .050''
Robertson #2 and #3
Screwdriver 1/8'' and Torx #15
Phillips #1 and #2
Phillips and flat-tip eyeglasses screwdriver

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 09:59:51 PM by zoidberg »
🇨🇭

us Offline Joe58

Price drop: NIB Charge TTi w/bit kit and premium sheath.
Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 02:43:41 PM
Ok, let's try this. Would like to just sell this thing.

How about $100?
🇨🇭

us Offline Joe58

Re: FS: NIB Charge TTi w/bit kit and premium sheath.
Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 08:50:48 PM
Item has been withdrawn from for sale.

Mods please close. Tnx!
🇨🇭

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68