Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Webshops for knives and tools in Europe

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Webshops for knives and tools in Europe
on: June 15, 2016, 09:18:48 AM
Everybody complains about expensive shipping, customs thieves and paperwork and long delivery ties from the states.
Also people complain about the unavailability in Europe of things like Leatherman, SOG, Spyderco, Cold Steel, Kershaw or any type of slipjoint.
Also people always ask where they can get special editions and spare scales and accessories for tools and saks.
So I got the approval from the bossman to make this thread, as long as we don’t put any actual links (please just break the www. And the .com with a space. This way you can easily copy-paste the link, but companies won’t be getting free links from us (esteemed vendors, if you want links from MTO, please contact our dear Marketing Maven).

I’ll put in a few companies I used before and my experiences with them. Feel free to join in with more input on these or add others. Just remember not to put any clickable links.

www. Heinnie .com – Heinnie Haynes, had to start with them. UK based and probably the biggest shop in Europe. They have pretty much everything and what they don’t have, they can bring in on order. Quality and shipping are great, but prices are some of the steepest around. Look out for their clearances though…
www. Wolfster .de – Wolster is based in Germany and have the best and cheapest assortment of slipjoint knives that I’ve seen in Europe. Shipping to you is cheap, fast and flawless. The catch is they don’t carry stocks so whenever you order something expect to wait around two months until they receive it.
www. thebestknives .fr – Cheapest Spydercos I saw around and a nice slipjoint collection. Quick, cheapish shipping. No PayPal on their website, you must use credit card. If not they have an eBay store
www. schweizermesser-shop .de – We all know SMS. Great limited run aloxes and occasional amazing discount. No shipping to US. They don’t always answer E-Mails in time, but if you call them they’re very nice (and speak perfect English)
www. pizzini .at – Very messy website but a great collection of sak accessories, especially rare colours of scales, nice and cheap. Quick shipping, great packaging.
www. schweizer-messer .eu – Great selection of sak scales and accessories. They always throw in cute freebies (fixed tomato knives and such)
www. Kilkennyknifeandtool .com – Irish shop owned by a great guy from the Facebook page. Generally cheapish stuff, lots of China junk, but quick delivery of Ka-Bar gear and an interesting assortment of Estate sale slipjoints
www. euro-knife .com – Slovak shop. Good prices of lots of products. Lots of Mikov knives and American imports. A friend of mine buys from there regularly and they occasionally mess up, but they fix it fast and give lots of freebies.
www. incort .ro – My favourite local shop. Lots of Victorinox, Opinel and Muela. Fair prices, prompt delivery and some occasional rarish bits
www. Fishmag .ro – Another local shop. Focusing on fishing but still has an interesting Wenger stock. Lots of nice flashlights too.
www. cultpens .com – Not a knife shop but the best place in Europe to get a writing instrument. Great services, lots of freebies, great support, fast shipping. Just amazing.
www. discount-watch-shop. com – A smallish watch shop, but they have some rare NOS G-Shocks at insanely low prices.

Hope this was of use to you guys. Looking forward to your additions/comments.
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Re: Webshops for knives and tools in Europe
Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 09:25:26 AM
all the European amazon sites
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 01:44:27 PM
www. scharferLaden .de – Very friendly, very quick to ship, yet another shop which includes freebies (at times rather unusual ones, I've even gotten discontinued SAKs as freebies there)
webers-world .com – SAK speSmurfpillst, free scale engraving

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 01:45:19 PM
Oh, and +1 on CultPens, that site is dangerous! :D

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 08:40:38 PM
I checked my notes, and found a couple more worth mentioning:

www. messerkontor .eu – Long time since i shopped there, mostly kitchen cutlery but some stuff from brands that can be hard to find
lamnia .com – More Finnish knives any other mentioned till now :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:42:03 PM by Steinar »

us Offline ColoSwiss

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 10:13:00 PM
swisstool.co in the UK has a lot of Vics with custom/special handles.

A couple of examples.

IMG_6883.JPG
* IMG_6883.JPG (Filesize: 71.54 KB)

us Offline Ashley

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 07:25:30 AM
:ahhh that is so sweet. ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 07:46:51 AM
swisstool.co in the UK has a lot of Vics with custom/special handles.

A couple of examples.
Wow! I really like those! :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21