Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gun match for Spyderco Sage 1?

Offline QuarantinedDuck

• New User
Gun match for Spyderco Sage 1?
on: September 01, 2016, 05:12:11 PM
Anyone have have a recommendation for a carry gun to match a Spyderco Sage 1?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Gun match for Spyderco Sage 1?
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 05:43:52 AM
Unusual request.  Other than what knife you carry it would be helpful to know what environment you will be carrying in, what type of clothes you wear, and what threats are you expecting. If you're a lifeguard who wears nothing but a Speedo all day then concealment might be an issue.  Also, and this is important, how much experience do you have with firearms?

Offline QuarantinedDuck

• New User
Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 02:00:47 PM
Unusual request.  Other than what knife you carry it would be helpful to know what environment you will be carrying in, what type of clothes you wear, and what threats are you expecting. If you're a lifeguard who wears nothing but a Speedo all day then concealment might be an issue.  Also, and this is important, how much experience do you have with firearms?
I'm aware that it is an odd question, and maybe I should have been a little more clear. I'm only looking at this from an aesthetic perspective, aiming the question at the neat freaks of the forum. I'm not looking for any real answers, just some insight on what some people may think match aesthetically. Not a very serious post, hahaha.

us Offline Kampfer

• Tactical Desk Jockey
Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 04:17:34 PM
Mauser C96 goes well with everything.
I'd carry it if I have permit to do so.
EDC: Black Talon, Black Cat, Spirit, LD02

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 03:03:09 AM
I'm aware that it is an odd question, and maybe I should have been a little more clear. I'm only looking at this from an aesthetic perspective, aiming the question at the neat freaks of the forum. I'm not looking for any real answers, just some insight on what some people may think match aesthetically. Not a very serious post, hahaha.

In that case, I would suggest a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield or the very similar in size and appearance Glock 43, but only if you also wear dark shoes.  If you wear light colored shoes then I would go with a stainless Walther PPKs. :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%