Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Demel's MIDLMAN Challenge Badge Attempt

Demel · 38 · 1515

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Demel's MIDLMAN Challenge Badge Attempt
Reply #30 on: October 09, 2016, 06:32:49 PM
Just for you guys ;)

New page banana man dance

:nanadance:       :nanadance:

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: October 09, 2016, 08:08:07 PM
Day 9

Leatherman and Zildjian. Doesn't get much better than that. So far no new uses. It's been a quiet day. This is definitely one of my favorite tools. It's essentially a refined wave. Smooth edges, awl, 154cm blade, hook blade. I haven't found use for the cap crimper yet but it's still early. I can't label it the best multi (even though it is) because it doesn't come factory like this. It makes it confusing why Leatherman refuses to configure a wave/charge with an awl. I've used the bit set quite a bit yet I don't miss the extra flat drivers. Outside of work I don't use the bits. The default Phillips/med driver is all I need off duty. Some people use the large driver for light prying. If I need to pry that often I would just add a small pry bar to my setup. Either way it's a really good tool.

"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." -John Wooden

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: October 09, 2016, 08:10:00 PM
I was looking through the badges and some challenges have a 7 15 and 30 option. Others only 30. Is there a reason for that?

Peeps just weren't interested in those badges. So we stopped making them. I was going to remove them just haven't done so yet.

I vote to keep them so it might entice a few people that might not go for a 30 day challenge at first can go for the shorter term badges :tu:

Also vote to not make anymore though ;)
Fair enough. I just want the 7 day SOG power badge and the 7 day OBMT badge. You can delete the other ones. 😁
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." -John Wooden

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #33 on: October 10, 2016, 03:36:31 PM
I was looking through the badges and some challenges have a 7 15 and 30 option. Others only 30. Is there a reason for that?

Peeps just weren't interested in those badges. So we stopped making them. I was going to remove them just haven't done so yet.

I vote to keep them so it might entice a few people that might not go for a 30 day challenge at first can go for the shorter term badges :tu:

Also vote to not make anymore though ;)
Fair enough. I just want the 7 day SOG power badge and the 7 day OBMT badge. You can delete the other ones. 😁

:rofl:

Also a very cool.pic today :tu:

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #34 on: October 10, 2016, 03:47:30 PM
Also a very cool.pic today :tu:

+1   :tu:   Zildjian goodness.   :drool:   :drool:

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: October 11, 2016, 04:54:47 AM
Day 10

I figured since I don't get many action shots I  can be more creative with my glamour shots. The Charge is nice for the reflective/black and white photos. I'll try different angles next time. So far so good. Carry the Titan everyday isn't hard, it's getting pics up :facepalm:

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: October 13, 2016, 03:49:48 AM
Yup, this was not a success. :facepalm: I'll try again when I have more leisure time. O well. It was still fun.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #37 on: October 14, 2016, 02:18:58 AM
Yup, this was not a success. :facepalm: I'll try again when I have more leisure time. O well. It was still fun.

Better luck next time buddy :D We will be waiting :popcorn: :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD