Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

It's Here- Def's Annual Birthday Extravaganza!!

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Re: It's Here- Def's Annual Birthday Extravaganza!!
Reply #60 on: October 20, 2016, 04:01:44 PM
Happy happy birthday! Wishing you many many more of everything

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #61 on: October 20, 2016, 04:09:30 PM
New page banana thingie!

:nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline eddie1115

• No Life Club
Reply #62 on: October 20, 2016, 04:31:13 PM
Happy birthday boss!  Hope you got those pants you wanted   :pok: :)

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #63 on: October 20, 2016, 05:46:51 PM
Happy birthday, Grant. :)

I got you a present.
Show content
:nanadance:

us Offline hotworms

• Dog Walker
Reply #64 on: October 20, 2016, 10:52:14 PM
Wow!!! You are so lucky to get to do such a wonderful thing for your birthday.
Happiest of Birthdays to you. :drool:
Survival is simple, just don't die.

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #65 on: October 20, 2016, 11:16:43 PM
Happy Birthday Grant!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: another year in the books!!!
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." -John Wooden

us Offline sidpost

Reply #66 on: October 21, 2016, 12:04:01 AM
Happy Birthday Grant!  I hope you are having a special day.   :cheers:

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #67 on: October 21, 2016, 12:34:01 PM
I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes yesterday.  I had a great time and I am happy to be in touch with all of you- and I mean that.

It seems every year there are a few friends that haven't made it another year, or have had serious problems with their health, finances, family etc and I have learned to really appreciate the people around me while I can.

Yesterday was also the birthday of Dave Ling, known here as 3in and who is one of the friends who I didn't know as well as I would have liked, but who I always enjoyed talking to, and who is no longer with us. I miss him.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I appreciate every one of you, and I hope you all take the time to appreciate those around you- they may not be there the next time you look, or they may have fallen and need someone to inspire them to get back up.

Thank you to everyone.  The planet full of friends I have made truly does mean the world to me.

I'll make the draw in a couple of hours, so if anyone else wants to get in on this you still have a chance.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

nl Offline glenfiddich1983

• aka "G-Fiddle" and "Glen-Fizzle"
Reply #68 on: October 21, 2016, 12:43:39 PM
I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes yesterday.  I had a great time and I am happy to be in touch with all of you- and I mean that.

It seems every year there are a few friends that haven't made it another year, or have had serious problems with their health, finances, family etc and I have learned to really appreciate the people around me while I can.

Yesterday was also the birthday of Dave Ling, known here as 3in and who is one of the friends who I didn't know as well as I would have liked, but who I always enjoyed talking to, and who is no longer with us. I miss him.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I appreciate every one of you, and I hope you all take the time to appreciate those around you- they may not be there the next time you look, or they may have fallen and need someone to inspire them to get back up.

Thank you to everyone.  The planet full of friends I have made truly does mean the world to me.

I'll make the draw in a couple of hours, so if anyone else wants to get in on this you still have a chance.

Def

Well spoken :hatsoff:
[--- arms length ---] (-.-) 

^-- where the cat sits

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #69 on: October 21, 2016, 12:50:46 PM

Def

Well spoken :hatsoff:

Absolutely.

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #70 on: October 21, 2016, 12:54:24 PM

Def
We appreciate you Grant! None if us would have this place if it wasn't for you. I and I'm sure most of us here feel the same way about the friendships on this site. Its not normal or something you see everyday. Its really special and I'm glad to be a part of it. The people may come and go from MTo but I doubt that very many if anyone at all leave without being impacted by the acceptance, friendliness, and generosity here.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #71 on: October 21, 2016, 01:05:17 PM

Def

Well spoken written :hatsoff:

FTFY

:D :D :D :D

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Reply #72 on: October 21, 2016, 01:06:41 PM

Def

Well spoken written :hatsoff:

FTFY

Well fixed  :cheers:

^-- where the cat sits

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #73 on: October 21, 2016, 01:07:20 PM

Def

Well spoken typed :hatsoff:

FTFY

Now its fixed ;)

Reply #74 on: October 21, 2016, 01:09:53 PM

Def

FTFY

Now its fixed ;)

:rofl:

^-- where the cat sits

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #75 on: October 21, 2016, 01:11:45 PM

Def

FTFY

Now its fixed ;)

Show content

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #76 on: October 21, 2016, 01:15:08 PM
 ::)  :rofl:

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
Reply #77 on: October 21, 2016, 02:01:43 PM
Am I too late?

I was walking the other day, up some hills and down some dales,

The thought crossed my mind - "Def would probably have hell with this"

Which struck me as a little odd, because I've never met the codger, but I know enough about him to think about his sodding injuries when I'm galivating around the country side.

So, for shoe-horning your problems into my life, Happy Birthday Grant :P

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 02:06:46 PM by Sea Monster »

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #78 on: October 21, 2016, 03:01:28 PM
Got you on fb, but kept forgetting to come here too. :facepalm:

Happy birthday 🎂 buddy!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #79 on: October 21, 2016, 03:50:19 PM

Happy birthday 🎂 buddy!

Ouch!   :ahhh

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

fi Offline AlephZero

• Smurf smash!
Reply #80 on: October 21, 2016, 03:58:09 PM

Happy birthday 🎂 buddy!

Def

It's a hell of a thing that,... now what was it called? I keep forgetting... :think:

;)
"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #81 on: October 21, 2016, 03:58:29 PM

Happy birthday 🎂 buddy!

Def
Better late than never! :pok:

us Offline sidpost

Reply #82 on: October 21, 2016, 04:09:18 PM

Def

Well stated.  I'm glad I joined this online community.  I'm one of those you referenced that had some unplanned health and job/financial setbacks and sort of dropped offline for a period as life threw me one bad curve after another.  Good friends make the bad times seem to be not as bad as they were and make the good times even better.  I'm glad to be on a better life path after some rocky roads along the way myself!  More best wishes headed your way for an even better year this year!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 04:12:06 PM by sidpost »

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #83 on: October 21, 2016, 06:22:36 PM
Thanks again everyone- especially those of you that didn't just say Happy Birthday just so you could win a prize!  :P

Happy Birthday Def!   :cheers: 

Just keep telling yourself, You're not getting older, you're getting better. You need a good laugh.   :D

Congratulations man- send me a PM with your address.  I'm glad to see this beautiful knife going to such a great new home!

Def

* Kwaiken.jpg (Filesize: 12.04 KB)

no Offline Grathr

Reply #84 on: October 21, 2016, 06:25:28 PM
Congrats Coloswiss! :cheers:
-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #85 on: October 21, 2016, 06:27:04 PM
Congrats! I for one will claim that my birthday wish was sincere and without ulterior motives;)

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #86 on: October 21, 2016, 06:31:17 PM
Congrats Coloswiss, and thanks to Grant for the generous GAW :cheers:

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

K-Tibbs

Reply #87 on: October 21, 2016, 06:36:23 PM
Congrats Coloswiss, and thanks to Grant for the generous GAW :cheers:

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

+1 :hatsoff:

^-- where the cat sits

us Offline irona

Reply #88 on: October 21, 2016, 06:37:28 PM
Congrats to the winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #89 on: October 21, 2016, 07:35:23 PM
Congrats to the winner. 

Glad your Birthday was a good one.   :cheers: Wishing you many many more to come. 
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD