Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I think this is funny.

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
I think this is funny.
on: March 20, 2009, 01:11:55 PM
You know, when I'm watching King of the Hill I always think about this forum and the members.

There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Re: I think this is funny.
Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 03:08:29 PM
Ok I thought it was annoying at first but by the time I got half-way through the Home Depot one I was L.M.A.O.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 04:18:14 PM
I have a friend who is just like Hank....  >:D  So much so I think Mike Judge knows my friend too and copies down everything he says!

Still, I can't help but get excited when Hank pulls out his multitool to fix some problem someone else got him into!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 04:19:01 PM
i love KOTH. Bobby, Luanne Platter(lol),Lucky, Kahn Supinusiphone, Kahn jr., Buck Strickland, Bill Dautrieve, Boomhauer, Rusty Shackleford, Dale, and Ladybird.
:like:    :MTO:

gb Offline Craig

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 09:13:49 PM
I used to like this. It hasn't been on in the UK for a while, at least not on the channels that I get.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 09:18:04 PM by craigw »
Prone to daydreaming.

us Offline Swiss Man

• No Life Club
  • WIFE APPROVED
Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 10:53:14 PM
Whoever created those has too much time on their hands and needs to get their head examined. :twak:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 12:35:53 AM
That same guy who did Beavis and Butthead and the movie Office Space!  :D

I never cared much for Beavis and Butthead, but I loved Office Space and KOTH.  I downloaded most of the KOTH episodes, and have them or some other cartoon (take your pick... Family Guy, South Park, Drawn Together, Trippin' The Rift and others) playing in the background while I work at the computer.

Still, I may have to revisit B&B as I heard one of my favorite actors, Mr Patrick Stewart is a big fan of them.  Apparently it's quite the thing to hear that infamous voice say "I AM CORNHOLIO, I NEED SOME PEE PEE FOR MY BUNGHOLE!"  I am laughing my ass off just thinking about it....

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 03:48:01 AM
That same guy who did Beavis and Butthead and the movie Office Space!  :D

I never cared much for Beavis and Butthead, but I loved Office Space and KOTH.  I downloaded most of the KOTH episodes, and have them or some other cartoon (take your pick... Family Guy, South Park, Drawn Together, Trippin' The Rift and others) playing in the background while I work at the computer.

Still, I may have to revisit B&B as I heard one of my favorite actors, Mr Patrick Stewart is a big fan of them.  Apparently it's quite the thing to hear that infamous voice say "I AM CORNHOLIO, I NEED SOME PEE PEE FOR MY BUNGHOLE!"  I am laughing my ass off just thinking about it....

Def

Never seem to catch KOTH anymore  :( but it is a great show :D and I can't believe you don't like Beavis and ButtHead Boss :ahhh of course they came out and ended during my teen year :D

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 07:18:10 AM
I just never really got into them all that much... maybe it was a little too close to home, if you know what I mean!  :P

Def

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 01:37:29 AM
Just watching King of the Hill now and they are talking about "Survivorguy."  It's obviously Les Stroud, because Hank's response is "that guy goes into the woods for a week armed with nothing but a camera and a knife.  He's the greatest American hero...... from Canada."

:D

Def

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 05:10:24 PM
 :rofl:
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%