Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Viper Lazer V-Pack 25 litre rucksack

Offline pauluspaolo

Viper Lazer V-Pack 25 litre rucksack
on: November 22, 2016, 01:06:39 PM
Trying to sell my Viper V-Pack I bought it a month or 2 ago for a trip but circumstances have changed & it's now surplus to requirements. I bought it new & have never used it so it's in excellent unused condition.

As can be seen from the photos it's in a military olive colour & has plenty of molle attachment points on the front (+ a large velcro patch) to which extra pouches can be attached. It has 5 pockets in total 4 of which are zip fastened: 2 x side pockets which comfortably take a 500ml sports/drinks bottle, 1 x zip fastened top/admin pocket & 1 x main pocket/compartment with an elasticated sleeve/rear pocket within that (shown on one of the photos). The main pocket is a clamshell design in that the zip goes all the way to the bottom of the pack allowing the front of the pack to be opened up completely. It has a padded back & base, very comfortable shoulder straps with loads of adjustment & a sternum strap as well. Not shown in the photo but included with the bag are a couple of sprung loaded D-ring carabiners (that attach to the Molle webbing) & a removable Viper patch that attaches to the velcro on the front of the pack. Capacity is stated as 25 litres. All the zips work fine, there are no no mark/stains that I can see (It's been sat in my office at work so there shouldn't be any really!) or any damage, rips or tears that I can see.

I'm in the UK & looking for £30 with postage within the UK included. Would prefer a UK/European buyer but I'm happy to post worldwide & postage to other destinations will be at cost i.e it will cost you what it costs me.

Many thanks for looking & I'm happy to answer any questions you may have if I can  :)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%