Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Official Halloween/ghost/scary story thread

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Official Halloween/ghost/scary story thread
on: September 29, 2008, 05:41:38 PM
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Re: Official Halloween/ghost/scary story thread
Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:18:00 PM
Very cool indeed!! Grandpa is certainly watching.
S

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 10:49:34 PM
My ghost story.

My wife and I moved into an old house about 6 years ago. We had just moved in and weren't even done unpacking. One night we were in the bedroom getting ready for bed when we heard a bunch of dishes break. We immediately thought either the dogs or cats had done something major.

We ran into the kitchen and found everything in order. Nothing was moved and not one dish was broke. BUt the longer we stayed there the more we heard noise from the kitchen and the room just next to it. It was weird, we "felt" a presence and both of us thought it was female. And it didn't seem evil but it did seem crotchety. Like an old person can sometimes get. It got to where it would scare the dogs and cats constantly, they would not stay in those rooms. We told the "presence" to please leave our old cat alone. It could bother the other ones but not the old one. And for the most part it left Bo, the old one, alone.

When we left and moved into our house now the animals all changed back into their old selves, before we moved to the old house. Even our relatives noticed this. Our animals just seemed nicer and less on edge.

Later, we were talking to someone who had lived in the house many years ago. He said that his grandmother had died in the kitchen from a heart attack and that she wouldn't allow dogs or cats in the house.

This is a true story. I have one more but I want to hear some of yours.
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 10:55:10 PM
Interesting...  I've never had a run-in with ghosts.
- Terry

00 Offline Freudian Frog

• No Life Club
  • I just don't know what went wrong.
Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 10:59:42 PM
My brother says a wisp had visited his room once upon a (mid)night (dreary).

Now I ain't calling him a liar... but he's been known to exaggerate. :D
I was in the same house afterall, for the same amount of time and I ain't seen no spooks.
Got those frog legs.

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:53 AM
I have had an encounter or two with "ghosts."  To be truthful, it was not as scary as I thought it would be.  However, I am pretty sensitive to things, you might even say that I have some "unique" talents.

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 12:10:00 AM
I have had an encounter or two with "ghosts." 
Details!!! That's what this thread is about.

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 12:17:22 AM
This used to happen to me a lot when I was a kid, we are at the dinner table with my brothers when we will suddenly smell candle fumes out of nowhere and nobody around us lit a candle. Sometimes will smell sampaguita out of nowhere too (sampaguita is a flower that gives off a nice scent) and this is not an isolated case some of my friends also share that experiance. I bet eddie and gene do have this experiance.
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

00 Offline RaptorMan

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 02:34:12 AM
Ever hold a conversation with one?

00 Offline RaptorMan

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 02:39:56 AM
To elaborate a little bit i was told as a youth I had a friend I talked to all the time. As I got older they finally told me that it was a "presence" that lived in the house with us. It would never bothered me but it would annoy and try to scare everyone else when they were alone or at night. I would here things but didnt think anything of it cause I was young. We moved out a long time ago but I still drive by the house and it gives me chills.

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 11:40:41 AM
To elaborate a little bit i was told as a youth I had a friend I talked to all the time. As I got older they finally told me that it was a "presence" that lived in the house with us. It would never bothered me but it would annoy and try to scare everyone else when they were alone or at night. I would here things but didnt think anything of it cause I was young. We moved out a long time ago but I still drive by the house and it gives me chills.
Now thats really interesting. Do you still remember what the presence looks like and what you talked about? If it only talks to you guess its friendly.
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 05:26:34 PM
I've heard "theories" that young kids "make believe" friends may actually be spirits. They don't know they're not supposed to see them. Of course for a while parents think it's ok but then eventually we convince the kid that it's just make believe and they lose the ability to see their "friends".

Now, I want to clarify that I heard this. I didn't make this up nor am I proposing it as truth.   

00 Offline RaptorMan

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 03:15:41 AM
I dont really remember much about it it was over 20 years ago.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%