Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Love my Cybertool 34!

us Offline Splat

Love my Cybertool 34!
on: September 27, 2008, 03:05:48 AM
OK, so last week I was trying to fix my buddy's PC and had to go searching in his basement for tools. In case you missed it, I sold my Victorinox Spirit and gifted my LM Core away. Yes, I've been multi-less for a while now.  :o  So I come home from my buddy's house thinking, "I need to get another multi. This is bullspit", booted up my PC and surfed here. I don't remember whose post it was but I read about the Cybertools again and that was it. I was going to have to get one. I surfed to Ebay and lucked out. This past Monday I picked received a used Cybertool 34 I won on Ebay, cost of $45. I've EDC'ed it every day since and I gotta say I love this thing!  :sak:  I've used the driver to work on my buddy's PC, the larger knife to cut some Paracord and a few things at work, the bottle opener to crack a few imported brewskies, and the eyeglass screwdriver to untie a badly knotted shoelace. I never was a big fan of SAKs, though I knew their inherent usefulness. Now, after spending some ... quality time with my Cybertool, I friggin' love it.
I love how the implements snap into place. Schweet!  :climber:  After carrying it in my front jeans pocket the first day the big question was how to EDC it. I already carry my cellphone on my belt, horizontally, so adding the Cybertool would definitely be too much... Batman utility belt look, you know. :batman: Taking a cue from you guys here I'm using a length of Kelty Triptease reflective cord attached to the Cybertool and it now hangs quite nicely in my front pocket. So Thanks guys for helping me decide on another tool.. my beautiful Cybertool 34. May your multis never rust!  :cheers:
Splat

Offline american lockpicker

• No Life Club
Re: Love my Cybertool 34!
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 03:08:09 AM
As soon as I can save the money up I'm getting one of those.
(

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 03:08:20 AM
There's nothing better than a CT34 or CT41 to use when working on a PC.  I'm an IT guy, and I wouldn't have any other tool.

Glad to hear that you like yours so much Splat, especially after our recommendation.  You mentioned the "snap"...  Is this your first SAK?

I'd like to take this time to mention that I have a CT34 in great shape for sale in the trade section.  ;)  :D
- Terry

us Offline Splat

Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 03:31:12 AM
There's nothing better than a CT34 or CT41 to use when working on a PC.  I'm an IT guy, and I wouldn't have any other tool. Glad to hear that you like yours so much Splat, especially after our recommendation.  You mentioned the "snap"...  Is this your first SAK?

It's my first SAK, though I have used friends' SAKs in the past. I just don't recall them being snappy like this one... maybe they were worn in so much the snap wasn't as prominent. I love the snap, as a did with my Vic Spirit. Snap is good!  :drink:  :D
Splat

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 11:45:04 AM
Congratulation's mate, and welcome to the Sak fold :)

I really will have to grab a Cybertool one day :)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 05:03:39 PM
I have the 34 and 41. They are great Saks to have.
flik and sak.jpg
* flik and sak.jpg (Filesize: 115.21 KB)
Nate

SEND IT!

Offline AndyTiedye

• No Life Club
  • Ride the Music
Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 05:32:27 AM
Cybertools rock!

Few other bitdrivers will fit into the spaces that the Cybertool one will.  It's thinner and longer.

R

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD