Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] Leatherman Modded Mut, Leatherman K502X 154CM, Victorinox Electrician

us Offline NJSailor

Hello Everyone,

It's time for me to pass along items in my collection that aren't being used as they should.  All prices include shipping to the lower 48.  I can ship anywhere in the world, just PM me for a quote.  I will be posting more in the coming weeks but will start with these three.

1). This modded MUT has never been carried or used.  It has been modded to have a blade exchanger in place of the punch.  Included is the retail box/manuals, all the parts that were removed, 4 blades for the blade exchanger, wrench, sheath, and the MUT.  $125.

2). Leatherman lock back.  This one is a user with some wear that is visible throughout the tool.  But it functions as it should.  Blade has been sharpened but is free of any nicks on the blade edge.  It does have 3 bits for the bit driver and is free of wobble etc.  Included is the camo leatherman sheath.  $40.

3). Victorinox electrician. This has also never been used or carried. I might have the retail box but have yet to locate it.  If I do I will include it. $30.

4). Victorinox sheath. Free to anyone who buys one of the above tools that would like it.  It is in brand new condition.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 12:05:41 AM by SteveC »

us Offline The Lone Wanderer

• High Octane Gasoline
Anything you would be interested in trading for the Mut? I've got a bunch of stuff I don't need and have always wanted a Mut, thanks!
Last of the V8 Interceptors

Offline jorritvS

I would like to buy the three tools. How much would shipping to the Netherlands cost?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

us Offline NJSailor

I would like to buy the three tools. How much would shipping to the Netherlands cost?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
PM Sent!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

us Offline NJSailor

Mods, please close.  All tools sold!

Offline jsoru

• New User
has anyone tried blueing their leatherman mut? black oxidation?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%