Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New version of the swisstool and swisstool spirit for 2022 (Pocket clip inside!)

bismouth · 157 · 13732

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!

de Offline Jmora

a bit undewhelmed with my spirit mx clip model. The OHO is not left hand friendly, and has to be closed two-handed anyway, and the scissors are also too narrow. I think my old two-bladed spirit was the right one for me in the first place.

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
I have been wanting Victorinox to make one of these since I first discovered the original Spirit. I did not think it would ever happen. One day I'll find a good price on one and order it.

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
I've been waiting for the clip to be back in stock for months now. Did they halt production due to the bolt issue or something? It doesn't matter to me, just take my money already :ahhh

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
Speak of the sun and it shines. Finally back in stock in a Dutch store, can't wait to get it! :woohoo:

* Screenshot_20220922-115246_Outlook.jpg (Filesize: 103.26 KB)

us Offline carl

Where is the chrome finish Swisstool version with the one-hand opening plain blade and one-hand opening serrated blade?  The black version of this one has been out for over a year now.

us Offline Sos24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Where is the chrome finish Swisstool version with the one-hand opening plain blade and one-hand opening serrated blade?  The black version of this one has been out for over a year now.
It is strange because the chrome only has the main blade oho and includes the saw like other Spirits.  The black oho does not come with a saw, but has the addition of the serrated blade that is oho.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%