Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Maxpedition Rat Wallet

cgk · 8 · 1679

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Maxpedition Rat Wallet
on: October 15, 2008, 04:59:25 PM
I have removed my previous topic (Waist Pack).  I am very interested in the Max. Rat Wallet.  Does anyone have one that can give me feedback before I purchase it?  Let me know, Thanks.

us Offline Gadget Guy

• No Life Club
  • <*();::::::::;~
Re: Maxpedition Rat Wallet
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 05:38:29 PM
I've used a RAT wallet in the past and it works great for use on Maxpedition bags, but I don't see any other use for it. The Spartan wallet is a better choice for edc.
Sometimes change is a good thing, other times not so much!

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 06:38:27 PM
I've used a RAT wallet in the past and it works great for use on Maxpedition bags, but I don't see any other use for it. The Spartan wallet is a better choice for edc.

Your just the help I need.  What I want is something big enough to hold a cell phone as well as some other items (a multitool or pager would be the biggest item other than the cell phone.)  By the looks of the site the Spartan will not work...or will it.  I appreciate your response.

us Offline Gadget Guy

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 06:46:17 PM

Your just the help I need.  What I want is something big enough to hold a cell phone as well as some other items (a multitool or pager would be the biggest item other than the cell phone.)  By the looks of the site the Spartan will not work...or will it.  I appreciate your response.

The Spartan wallet won't work for cell phone carry. It looks like your back to the RAT wallet.  :D  It might be a little bulky though?  What color are you going to buy? If it's tan I'll buy the RAT walet from you if you don't like it.   :cheers:

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 06:50:56 PM

The Spartan wallet won't work for cell phone carry. It looks like your back to the RAT wallet.  :D  It might be a little bulky though?  What color are you going to buy? If it's tan I'll buy the RAT walet from you if you don't like it.   :cheers:

Thats the color I am planning on.  The problem is looks are deceiving.  I can't find some good photos of people actually wearing one, it does not look bulky on the website but neither does the M-2 pack but people say that is too big to wear.  I thought this would be simple.....

us Offline Gadget Guy

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 06:56:59 PM

Thats the color I am planning on.  The problem is looks are deceiving.  I can't find some good photos of people actually wearing one, it does not look bulky on the website but neither does the M-2 pack but people say that is too big to wear.  I thought this would be simple.....

It is simple.... Some people don't like any type of case that sticks out at all. This one will stick out a little bit, but it's no big deal. Like I said, if you don't like it I'll buy it from you.  :D

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 07:03:31 PM

It is simple.... Some people don't like any type of case that sticks out at all. This one will stick out a little bit, but it's no big deal. Like I said, if you don't like it I'll buy it from you.  :D

Well then I'll have to give it a shot.

us Offline Gadget Guy

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 07:05:35 PM

Well then I'll have to give it a shot.

Don't worry, I think you will like it just fine.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%