Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Pocket carry fixed blades

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Re: Pocket carry fixed blades
Reply #30 on: December 20, 2017, 09:15:43 PM
Nix you seem to have had quite the generous month!! Good on you.

A little something different today. Shirt is buttoned outside of pics. Smaller fixed blade on neck and larger one in pocket with shirt cover.

hr Offline styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #31 on: December 20, 2017, 09:24:14 PM
interesting way to carry the Kansbol
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #32 on: December 21, 2017, 04:58:13 PM
interesting way to carry the Kansbol

I carried my Moras that way, but on the right side and the sheath clipped to the belt but inside the pocket, covered by it.
Worked very nicely for me  :tu:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

hr Offline styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #33 on: December 21, 2017, 06:29:28 PM
I should try it. Maybe when the holidays end as people won't be so nutty
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #34 on: December 22, 2017, 03:40:23 AM
I usually have a 3.5" or less fixed blade in the front pocket of my Charhatt vest or jacket, usually a Buck Paklite (one model or another) or a small skeltonized Gerber who's model I forget. The smallest of the Paklites and my Minimalists have also spent time in pants pockets, the latter usually with the sheaths dummy corded to my belt for easier access (and they are small enough they sometimes slip out), rather than a folder. Particularly for certain kinds of dressy events- very thin, don't print, and oddly people kibbitz if they see it when it isn't needed and don't when it is.

"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: December 22, 2017, 09:03:09 PM
This sog is really growing on me. It gets beside-the-wallet duty today

us Offline clown

• No Life Club
  • Learn to swim...
Reply #36 on: December 27, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #37 on: December 28, 2017, 01:46:20 PM
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline clown

• No Life Club
  • Learn to swim...

au Offline sak60

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: December 31, 2017, 01:45:08 AM
(Image removed from quote.)
:like:
I’m looking at getting a small BRKT to edc along with my Fallkniven Kolt.

Andrew

us Offline clown

• No Life Club
  • Learn to swim...
Reply #40 on: December 31, 2017, 02:26:48 AM

I've owned a few small ones.  I have found that the "Micro-" line of knives have been too small for my liking.  Same with the PSK. The Mini Canadian is a small but useful blade and allows for a good grip, especially with a fob tied to it.  The Pro Scalpel II is another one about the same size as the Lil TUSK and is one that I like to carry.  It's been a while (since KF shut down) since I've kept up with production.   They have so many models you are bound to find one that will suit you. 

Be sure to share pics when you get one!

au Offline sak60

• No Life Club
Reply #41 on: January 01, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

I've owned a few small ones.  I have found that the "Micro-" line of knives have been too small for my liking.  Same with the PSK. The Mini Canadian is a small but useful blade and allows for a good grip, especially with a fob tied to it.  The Pro Scalpel II is another one about the same size as the Lil TUSK and is one that I like to carry.  It's been a while (since KF shut down) since I've kept up with production.   They have so many models you are bound to find one that will suit you. 

Be sure to share pics when you get one!
Thanks I’m going to get something a bit bigger than the Kolt. Will probably try a couple of sizes up to Gunny.  Was looking at the Bravo EDC. Thanks for the feedback.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 04:56:47 AM by sak60 »
Andrew

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21