Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Off to the doc...

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Re: Off to the doc...
Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 03:58:08 PM
Nothing started to bleed troughout the day so I'm guessing that's a really good sign. :tu:

That's what I said to Mrs. Top-Gear-24 every time we were trying to "expand" our family ...  :whistle:

That's not what you say in a time like this...

Show content

This is what you say...

:D :D

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #31 on: July 05, 2017, 07:59:19 PM
Wish my wounds and care would be easy to take care of as some of these. I've been in the hospital for 4 days and counting and on two antibiotics for just as long and surgery. Word of advice, if you have any wounds that don't heal, continue go get larger or spread. Don't be like me and think you can handle it on your own. If I had come earlier to the hospital before today it would be a different story. Dealing with a bad case of MRSA with wounds and access that require packing them with gauze. Pain is bad enough morphine has trouble touching it. Keep me in your prayers guys. I'm not handicapped but tired of nurses messing with me and tired of this bed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #32 on: July 05, 2017, 09:04:44 PM
Sending good vibes and warm wishes your way Dave  :cheers:
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #33 on: July 05, 2017, 09:31:16 PM
Wish my wounds and care would be easy to take care of as some of these. I've been in the hospital for 4 days and counting and on two antibiotics for just as long and surgery. Word of advice, if you have any wounds that don't heal, continue go get larger or spread. Don't be like me and think you can handle it on your own. If I had come earlier to the hospital before today it would be a different story. Dealing with a bad case of MRSA with wounds and access that require packing them with gauze. Pain is bad enough morphine has trouble touching it. Keep me in your prayers guys. I'm not handicapped but tired of nurses messing with me and tired of this bed.

We're with you buddy!
Bite your teeth a little longer and you'll see the sun behind the clouds.

br Offline BleaKrytE

• Hello world. I'm Vinícius!
Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 02:40:22 AM

Damn, hope you get better soon :/

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Uni student, environmental activist (yes, I'm that annoying guy that mentions climate change every third minute), motorcyclist.

ca Offline JP

Reply #35 on: July 06, 2017, 03:21:07 AM
Sweet Baby Jesus. MRSA ain't no joke. Listen to the docs, come here for chuckles and get better!!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #36 on: July 06, 2017, 06:07:07 AM
Sending good vibes and warm wishes your way Dave  :cheers:

+1   :cheers:

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #37 on: July 06, 2017, 12:21:38 PM
Did you go in for stitches?

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, Mech! Heal fast, it Ain't no fun staying in hospital with an infection   :salute:

JP, I should've gone but I didn't, so yeah that'll leave an ugly scar
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

ca Offline JP

Reply #38 on: July 06, 2017, 01:04:43 PM
My son split his forehead open when he was a toddler. An inch vertical below the hair line. They glued it. I don't think the doc wanted the trauma of stitching a toddler. His scar is bigger than it should be.

I had a wipe out on my bicycle when I was a younger main. The road rash put holes in my feet, ankle and knee. It took a very long time to heal and I kept tearing it open.

Should have gone for stitches.

Moral of the story, go for stitches.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:08:49 PM by JP »

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 01:16:17 PM
The split in my middle finger allready has skin covering it for the first third so I'm amazed at how fast it's healing up...

The other side looks quite ok too.
It's been kept clean and shows an obvious little wound, but nothing to be concerned about I guess.

First time today that I didn't really feel it during work! :woohoo:

br Offline BleaKrytE

• Hello world. I'm Vinícius!
Reply #40 on: July 07, 2017, 02:41:12 AM
The split in my middle finger allready has skin covering it for the first third so I'm amazed at how fast it's healing up...
(Image removed from quote.)

The other side looks quite ok too.
It's been kept clean and shows an obvious little wound, but nothing to be concerned about I guess.

First time today that I didn't really feel it during work! :woohoo:
Great news! Hope it keeps that way!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Uni student, environmental activist (yes, I'm that annoying guy that mentions climate change every third minute), motorcyclist.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%