Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I have been naughty.

us Offline GoatDragon

• SAK 4 life
Re: I have been naughty.
Reply #30 on: August 19, 2017, 07:46:45 AM
I bought mine last march as an early birthday gift to myself.
Haven't regret it for a moment. Worth every €.

If SHTF, the Swisschamp gets ditched from it's SOS pouch and the CT41 goes in :D

Got a CT34 second hand last month for €25.
Quite used, but still cheap for the condition it's in.
:think: some new scales would do miracles on that one... awesome SAK as well.

Now I need a CT29 to complete the set...
And the CT light :facepalm:

The CT41 was an early birthday gift for myself as well! Bday is in 5 days. So I wasn't naughty after all!  :woohoo:

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #31 on: August 19, 2017, 08:01:36 AM
I bought mine last march as an early birthday gift to myself.
Haven't regret it for a moment. Worth every €.

If SHTF, the Swisschamp gets ditched from it's SOS pouch and the CT41 goes in :D

Got a CT34 second hand last month for €25.
Quite used, but still cheap for the condition it's in.
:think: some new scales would do miracles on that one... awesome SAK as well.

Now I need a CT29 to complete the set...
And the CT light :facepalm:

The CT41 was an early birthday gift for myself as well! Bday is in 5 days. So I wasn't naughty after all!  :woohoo:
Great minds think alike :pok:

:cheers:

And happy birthday! :drink:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #32 on: August 19, 2017, 09:18:11 AM
So how come the CT41 is a more (Image removed from quote.) kind of SAK than a SwissChamp?  :think:
Perhaps because it trades the dubiously useful fish tickler and magnifying glass for the supremely useful cybertool.

Nailed it!
But the magnifying glass comes with a Philips that is bigger and stronger than any Philips bits on the cybertool.  :think:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

us Offline GoatDragon

• SAK 4 life
Reply #33 on: August 19, 2017, 09:40:06 AM
So how come the CT41 is a more (Image removed from quote.) kind of SAK than a SwissChamp?  :think:
Perhaps because it trades the dubiously useful fish tickler and magnifying glass for the supremely useful cybertool.

Nailed it!
But the magnifying glass comes with a Philips that is bigger and stronger than any Philips bits on the cybertool.  :think:
But the Cybertool comes with 3 different sizes of Phillips bit as well as other bits, blowing the screw turning capabilities of a single Phillips outa the water.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #34 on: August 19, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

Nailed it!
But the Cybertool comes with 3 different sizes of Phillips bit as well as other bits, blowing the screw turning capabilities of a single Phillips outa the water.
:surrender:

All hail the hook!

us Offline GoatDragon

• SAK 4 life
Reply #35 on: August 19, 2017, 10:01:24 AM

Nailed it!
:surrender:
:viking:

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #36 on: August 19, 2017, 09:12:28 PM
I think it's looking like I'll be getting one soon, as I have a $50 Amazon gift card balance, and'll only need $50.  The CT41 has always been my dream SAK as it has all the stuff I actually need and nothing more. I'll never use the fish scaler as intended, and the awesome CT driver replaces the need for either backside or inline Phillips. I miss the mag lens, but the new one sucks, and the Craftsman was close minus the CT layer.

I think you picked out a great knife there, and it'll serve you well for when you actually need a tool to fix something.

What sheath should I get for it? I already have a sheath for a SwissChamp (offbrand, but high quality Mexican knockoff of a Zermatt), that fits my Craftsman with a bit of rattle, so it should fit the CT well.

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #37 on: August 19, 2017, 10:03:24 PM
I think it's looking like I'll be getting one soon, as I have a $50 Amazon gift card balance, and'll only need $50.  The CT41 has always been my dream SAK as it has all the stuff I actually need and nothing more. I'll never use the fish scaler as intended, and the awesome CT driver replaces the need for either backside or inline Phillips. I miss the mag lens, but the new one sucks, and the Craftsman was close minus the CT layer.

I think you picked out a great knife there, and it'll serve you well for when you actually need a tool to fix something.

What sheath should I get for it? I already have a sheath for a SwissChamp (offbrand, but high quality Mexican knockoff of a Zermatt), that fits my Craftsman with a bit of rattle, so it should fit the CT well.
Got myself the black leather Vic sheath for 8 layer SAKs.
But wow, that leather is stiff at start and hugs the CT41 like a squirrel to a tree.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #38 on: August 19, 2017, 10:18:18 PM

But wow, that leather is stiff at start and hugs the CT41 like a squirrel to a tree.
:rofl:

Squirrels can fall off trees...  :whistle:

All hail the hook!

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #39 on: August 19, 2017, 10:22:55 PM

:rofl:

Squirrels can fall off trees...  :whistle:
If I didn't see it, it didn't happen 8)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79