Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Netflix Binge Thread

mc Offline Gerhard Gerber

• No Life Club
Re: Netflix Binge Thread
Reply #510 on: February 13, 2020, 07:24:35 AM
The Outsider is also excellent so far, fingers crossed Mr King managed a good ending :facepalm:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #511 on: February 13, 2020, 09:09:19 AM
Slowly going through the entire Once Upon a Time series. :facepalm: I hate it and love it at the same time.
Eeeee, I'm addicted, dearie.
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

• No Life Club
Reply #512 on: February 19, 2020, 08:30:11 AM
Interrogation - so far 8/10

This series has a very interesting concept, you can watch the episodes in any order you like......just follow the evidence  8)  :tu:

This kept me up till early morning hours......think the rating should be 9/10  :salute:

I was feeling like a rebel so I went from episode 4 to episode 10....which didn't work.
Seems like you need to watch the first episode, 2-9 you can watch in any sequence, episode 10 last

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
  • One Day Closer To Death
Reply #513 on: February 19, 2020, 11:30:06 AM
Locke & Key 8/10

After being put off by too many shows with annoying kids, didn't think I would enjoy it, but the acting and story was very good and low annoying kid factor  :rofl: made for a decent watch.

• No Life Club
Reply #514 on: February 19, 2020, 01:11:22 PM
Locke & Key 8/10

After being put off by too many shows with annoying kids, didn't think I would enjoy it, but the acting and story was very good and low annoying kid factor  :rofl: made for a decent watch.

Watched a few minutes of the first episode, but realised very quickly I will have to be in the mood for it.......saved for another day.

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
Reply #515 on: February 20, 2020, 03:19:27 AM
Watched a few minutes of the first episode, but realised very quickly I will have to be in the mood for it.......saved for another day.

It does start a little slow, I fell asleep 30 minutes in on a late night, went to watch it the next day and EP 3 was playing so I had to start from the beginning, hate when that happens, scratching my head and wondering if I had seen 2 episodes or not lol.

• No Life Club
Reply #516 on: February 20, 2020, 07:36:13 AM
It does start a little slow, I fell asleep 30 minutes in on a late night, went to watch it the next day and EP 3 was playing so I had to start from the beginning, hate when that happens, scratching my head and wondering if I had seen 2 episodes or not lol.

You are not alone in that  :facepalm:

• No Life Club
Reply #517 on: February 20, 2020, 02:24:42 PM
McMillions.....so far 7/10

First time I ever heard about the McDonalds Monopoly scam, up to episode 3 and very interesting so far.....if you like that sort of thing.

• No Life Club
Reply #518 on: February 21, 2020, 07:09:53 AM
Done with Interrogation, can't recommend it highly enough  :tu:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #519 on: February 21, 2020, 10:59:27 AM
Really enjoying Santa Clarita Diet which, aside from great script and cast, has one of the all time great multitools featured: the HammerKnife!
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
Reply #520 on: February 22, 2020, 02:57:08 AM
Done with Interrogation, can't recommend it highly enough  :tu:

Dang another one I can't watch, hopefully there will be a huge streaming merger in the future of Netflix, hulu, CBS, but I'm not holding my breath

Really enjoying Santa Clarita Diet which, aside from great script and cast, has one of the all time great multitools featured: the HammerKnife!

Yeah that was a good show, not sure why they canceled it.

Slowly going through the entire Once Upon a Time series. :facepalm: I hate it and love it at the same time.
Eeeee, I'm addicted, dearie.

watched that a few years back, but it lost me in later seasons, never finished the last season, but might revisit.

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
Reply #521 on: February 22, 2020, 02:59:16 AM
New seasons of "Altered Carbon" next week, "Ozark" in a month and on Prime the Pacino series "Hunters" looks interesting + a medical update, test for gout showed up negative, I'm walking better after getting a cortisone shot but think I have another torn miniscus, getting old blows.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #522 on: February 22, 2020, 10:15:26 AM
New seasons of "Altered Carbon" next week, "Ozark" in a month and on Prime the Pacino series "Hunters" looks interesting + a medical update, test for gout showed up negative, I'm walking better after getting a cortisone shot but think I have another torn miniscus, getting old blows.

Right with you there BB - I'm at home with my foot up after having my big toe carved up in the hospital without anaesthetic. Ouchy! My resident MD Nix hasn't ruled gout out though being a teetotal vegetarian I'm not sure how I qualify for gout.

Got an MRI scan next week hopefully. My guess is a bone infection which will be bad news.

Sending thoughts and good vibes to you dude  :cheers:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #523 on: February 22, 2020, 12:54:30 PM
I'm hoping to watch more Picard this weekend. :tu:
But if the others have a say, it will be Once Upon a Time again. ::)

Glad to hear there's progress. :cheers: hopefully it gets to 100%!

Right with you there BB - I'm at home with my foot up after having my big toe carved up in the hospital without anaesthetic. Ouchy! My resident MD Nix hasn't ruled gout out though being a teetotal vegetarian I'm not sure how I qualify for gout.

Got an MRI scan next week hopefully. My guess is a bone infection which will be bad news.

Ah yikes! :dwts:
Hoping the toe turns out alright in the end.

Funny story, my doctor was encouraging me to continue eating red meat. :think:

All hail the hook!

tr Offline ddogu

• No Life Club
Reply #524 on: February 22, 2020, 01:46:35 PM
Woohoo
Have been waiting for that 2nd season forever! Keeping fingers crossed for a gooood show.

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
Reply #525 on: February 23, 2020, 01:47:54 AM

Thank you and hope you feel better soon Mags  :cheers: I think an issue with gout is that by the time you give up on it going away & drag yourself to the doctor the crystals may not show up in test, I've heard that from someone, when I had it in my toe the blood test was negative but by then it was feeling better, but the symptoms and nasty pain couldnt have been anything else.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #526 on: February 23, 2020, 01:22:24 PM

watched that a few years back, but it lost me in later seasons, never finished the last season, but might revisit.
The fourth season is the live action sequel to Frozen I never knew I wanted.  :rofl:

All hail the hook!

• No Life Club
Reply #527 on: February 24, 2020, 11:12:27 AM

I really liked Ozark, but never got through season 1......or maybe just the beginning of season 2  :facepalm:

Hunters.....watched the first few minutes and it got....interesting....very quickly :think:

Just came back from my first of many extra-corporeal shockwave treatment for my non-insertional tendonopothy    :ahhh  :facepalm:
....and just BTW, the previous physio told me "make sure you are close to death before agreeing to the next cortisone shot"
.....and good luck with the injury!

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
Reply #528 on: February 24, 2020, 11:26:34 AM
 :rofl:

That cortisone shot did nothing lol, my knee is still killing me, I've had several of these shots, 2 in my other knee and 2 in my shoulder and I never see any difference from them...my health plan stinks, I have to do physical therapy before I can get approved for an MRI and the physical therapy never works either  :rofl: I had 2 surgeries in the aforemetioned knee and shoulder and still have problems with both, about ready to throw in the towel  :)

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
Reply #529 on: February 24, 2020, 11:34:01 AM
 :dunno: Don't mind me, just venting

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #530 on: February 24, 2020, 11:46:32 AM
That sounds horrendous Gerhard  :ahhh you ok?

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #531 on: February 24, 2020, 11:48:47 AM

That cortisone shot did nothing lol, my knee is still killing me, I've had several of these shots, 2 in my other knee and 2 in my shoulder and I never see any difference from them...my health plan stinks, I have to do physical therapy before I can get approved for an MRI and the physical therapy never works either  :rofl: I had 2 surgeries in the aforemetioned knee and shoulder and still have problems with both, about ready to throw in the towel  :)
That sucks BB. Don't throw in the towel. We need you here a while longer.

We should set up an Old Guys support group to compare aches pains and injuries. Ooo me back.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #532 on: February 24, 2020, 01:02:43 PM
That sucks BB. Don't throw in the towel. We need you here a while longer.

We should set up an Old Guys support group to compare aches pains and injuries. Ooo me back.
:iagree:  :salute:

You guys make me feel ashamed to whine about my schoolbag-induced sore back.  :facepalm:

All hail the hook!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #533 on: February 24, 2020, 01:09:54 PM

You guys make me feel ashamed to whine about my schoolbag-induced sore back.  :facepalm:
No shame Pabs - I don't think uou young 'uns have it easy these days

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #534 on: February 24, 2020, 01:20:16 PM
No shame Pabs - I don't think uou young 'uns have it easy these days
I left the multitools at home to lighten the weight! :ahhh

All hail the hook!

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #535 on: February 24, 2020, 02:00:36 PM

These things that happen when young are what come back to haunt you when your older   :facepalm:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #536 on: February 24, 2020, 02:03:49 PM
Ooo me neck

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #537 on: February 24, 2020, 02:33:30 PM

These things that happen when young are what come back to haunt you when your older   :facepalm:
:ahhh
Good thing I went ultralight....

All hail the hook!

• No Life Club
Reply #538 on: February 25, 2020, 09:34:53 AM
That sounds horrendous Gerhard  :ahhh you ok?

Well, it puts the whole story of how the Achilles tendon got its name into perspective  :facepalm:
I was pleasantly surprised during this process, the orthopedic surgeon I consulted said this shockwave treatment is the first step, PRP injection second, then surgery if all else fails.
There fact that PRP treatment is available in our little 3rd world country was a shock.... :cheers:

Even if they don't make you go fat, they are no good for you.....
I was lucky with my knee, keyhole surgery and a quick fix, but I "walked" around with it for 2 years, know exactly how debilitating it can be.......good luck, try another doc maybe?

• No Life Club
Reply #539 on: February 25, 2020, 09:37:43 AM
Locke & Key 8/10

:salute:

Spot-on, really enjoying it thanks to the somehow non-annoying kids  :popcorn:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44