Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman & Politics

Offline SteveRacer

• Mary had a little lamb. With mint jelly and mashed
Re: Leatherman & Politics
Reply #90 on: December 01, 2008, 09:43:09 PM
. . .the on the fence party, oh they have one its called LIBERTARIAN. Less goverment= (republican), more personal freedom=(democrat). Both are what libertarians stand for.

Welcome to the forum, ephraim.   :cheers:

[soapbox]

With apologies to NeitherExtreme, I can't drop this thread without some clarification.  If you think "more personal freedom=(democrat)" you clearly aren't a gun owner, or have no problem losing that right.  To be fair, if you think "less government=(republican)" you don't have a vehicle that burns fossil fuel.

Libertarians ARE about more personal freedom (the most!) and less government (none!).  But being Libertarian is not a "blend" or a harmonic convergence of the two major parties; it's a sound rejection of both.   >:(

We are in no way the American "on the fence" party.  True Libertarians have dismantled the fence, and used it as kindling to burn the greasy fat politicians as fuel to heat their homes...   :D

There's a tiny, subtle flag pic in my sig that might give the truly observant the slightest notion as to my [anti]political leanings.  :ahhh

[/soapbox]

[set threadlock="self"]

-steve
[

us Offline 665ae

• Formerly known as 665ae
  • No Life Club
  • blah blah blah
Re: Leatherman & Politics
Reply #91 on: December 02, 2008, 04:00:29 AM
There's a tiny, subtle flag pic in my sig that might give the truly observant the slightest notion as to my [anti]political leanings.  :ahhh

-steve

I've been wondering about the Gadsden... Are you in a unit, or do you just like the flag?

Feel free to PM me.

Mikey
If you took all the intestines out of your body and stretched them end to end... you would die.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%