Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Chisel, and scraping tool

Offline Polcanfix

• New User
Chisel, and scraping tool
on: July 22, 2020, 01:05:20 AM
I had just got myself a ruby swiss champ. And my two sons campers for their first sak.

All I can think about is awesome things to show them what to do. Or how to do it with their swiss army knifes. They seem as excited as I am.

Got any in action photos? Carving, cleaning, screwing, peeling, drilling; tips, pictures, you would like to share I would be most grateful!

I'm mostly interested in the primary and aux functionality of the chisel.

Also. I'm new here. Super excited to have found you all. I have always loved sak. And never had many people to talk to!

POL Can Fix!

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Re: Chisel, and scraping tool
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 02:05:05 AM
I had just got myself a ruby swiss champ. And my two sons campers for their first sak.

All I can think about is awesome things to show them what to do. Or how to do it with their swiss army knifes. They seem as excited as I am.

Got any in action photos? Carving, cleaning, screwing, peeling, drilling; tips, pictures, you would like to share I would be most grateful!

I'm mostly interested in the primary and aux functionality of the chisel.

Also. I'm new here. Super excited to have found you all. I have always loved sak. And never had many people to talk to!

POL Can Fix!

Welcome!  May I suggest you search for a 30 day Challenge thread involving the Swisschamp... or looking for the SwissChamp in a themed thread listed on this page https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,71172.180.html

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%