Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
on: December 06, 2017, 07:05:46 PM
 I want to wish everyone here a merry Christmas. I hope everyone gets some time off work to spend with family and loved ones. Reach out to the ones you have been fighting with and make things right. The time you are given together is too short to push eachother away. Don’t shy away from family get-togethers because you don’t “do” Christmas. They don’t want gifts from you, you don’t have to be as excited for the holiday as they are, they just want your presence. I hope that everyone’s families become closer during this season and that whatever goals you have for the next year are accomplished. I hope that everyone can look past the exchanging of presents and the chaotic world around us, past the commercialized christmas, the financial stress of the season, and love the ones around them whatever their political belief, whatever their status in life, whatever they believe. I am a christian, and I have my own special reason for christmas and I have strong political beliefs that many disagree with, but I believe we are called to love everyone, regardless of if they believe differently. Christmas is not the time for political arguments with your family or disagreements about who does more for who, Christmas is the time to come together.

What are your plans for Christmas? New years? What are your resolutions? Where would you like to see yourself in one year? Five years? How do you want to be remembered?

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe, and I hope it is the best one yet!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:01:01 PM
Merry Xmas!

Trees up, the place is all ready for the big dude to come down the chimney, but things are a little tight cause well, everyone got a very big gift I commen, the house, and the kids kinda understand, but we’re not that mean, there’s a few things stashed that they don’t know of :whistle: other then that we just went greocery shopping the other day and picked up a ham and turkey for the big day, the night before we'll do our normal order out and watch xmas movies, and then just enjoy on the big day, :D
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 10:34:58 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone :cheers: I will have family time and some get togethers :tu: I am in need of nothing but will get more than I need still.  I wish for everyone to have a blessed end of the year and hope that this year has been a good one :tu: I know a few of you guys have had medical issue and some of you other problems through this year and I wish well and a better year for all of you :salute: :like:

Been great knowing all of you and know that each of you have brought me a better year :cheers: I hope I have brought a smile once or twice to many of you as well :tu:

and again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :tu: :like:

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 03:49:39 AM
My plans for christmas....

Try to avoid it as much as I can. And rely on my finely worn, frayed last bit of patience to deal with everyone who can't take a hint.

I'm talking to you, if you're the one who rings the bell like a mindless automaton while begging for change! I could replace you with a two dollar motor and a sign printed in English, Frech, Spanish, and BRAILLE! I'll even highlight the braille, see? It says "gimme money". Ring that bell one more time, and I'll stick it someplace where there will be sunshine in Nome before that thing sees the light of day!

Bah humbug.

"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 04:11:03 AM

Try to avoid it as much as I can. And rely on my finely worn, frayed last bit of patience to deal with everyone who can't take a hint.

I'm talking to you, if you're the one who rings the bell like a mindless automaton while begging for change! I could replace you with a two dollar motor and a sign printed in English, Frech, Spanish, and BRAILLE! I'll even highlight the braille, see? It says "gimme money". Ring that bell one more time, and I'll stick it someplace where there will be sunshine in Nome before that thing sees the light of day!

Bah humbug.

I believe you have missed the point entirely of this thread :facepalm: You would be a much happier person if you weren't so cynical :salute: Try being nice to a different person each day and after a while you will notice not only your mood improves but those around you toward you as well :pok:

:b2t:

Merry Christmas :hatsoff:

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 04:33:16 AM
Thanks Poncho! Well spoken.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:37:56 AM by gdoolittle »

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 04:42:27 AM
Merry Xmas!

Trees up, the place is all ready for the big dude to come down the chimney, but things are a little tight cause well, everyone got a very big gift I commen, the house, and the kids kinda understand, but we’re not that mean, there’s a few things stashed that they don’t know of :whistle: other then that we just went greocery shopping the other day and picked up a ham and turkey for the big day, the night before we'll do our normal order out and watch xmas movies, and then just enjoy on the big day, :D
JR

I am sure the kids get it. Getting a new house is huge! It seems like it is coming along well too. Do y’all have a movie that you watch every single year? For us, it is Elf. My family loves that movie so much for some reason. We usually see christmas with the kranks at least once as well.

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 04:44:55 AM
I am in need of nothing but will get more than I need still.

I know a few of you guys have had medical issue and some of you other problems through this year and I wish well and a better year for all of you :salute: :like:

+1 on both counts.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 04:53:10 AM
Merry Xmas!

JR

I am sure the kids get it. Getting a new house is huge! It seems like it is coming along well too. Do y’all have a movie that you watch every single year? For us, it is Elf. My family loves that movie so much for some reason. We usually see christmas with the kranks at least once as well.
Of course, two, die hard and xmas vacation, then shrek the halls to top it off.
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 05:06:52 AM
Die Hard is the best damn Christmas movie.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 05:09:39 AM
Totally :tu: along with xmas vacation..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 05:13:42 AM
Oh, I forgot my xmas card, I guess I can post it on here.. I’m sure you’ll like it woodsduck,, :D
JR

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 05:29:52 AM
Oh, I forgot my xmas card, I guess I can post it on here.. I’m sure you’ll like it woodsduck,, :D
JR

Nice!

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 11:36:08 AM
JR

Nice!

+1 :like: :like:

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 11:49:00 AM

Try to avoid it as much as I can.

Bah humbug.
Nailed it!
Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

Bah humbug.
Nailed it!

Oh no not another one :ahhh :facepalm: :D

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

Bah humbug.
Nailed it!

Oh no not another one :ahhh :facepalm: :D
Yeah....sorry.
Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 01:10:46 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. I enjoy this time of year, I like spending time with family, and I like the foolish traditions we have together.

I hope all of you get whatever it is you'd like to get out of this time.

Iron and DTT, hope you guys have a great one as well, and hopefully you can avoid as much as you can if you want. :salute:
I'm a total legend..... in my own mind- Herley

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 01:11:33 PM
JR

Nice!

+1 :like: :like:
+10000!

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 01:12:11 PM
Totally :tu: along with xmas vacation..
JR
Christmas vacation is one of the absolute funniest movies ever made

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 01:13:54 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. I enjoy this time of year, I like spending time with family, and I like the foolish traditions we have together.

I hope all of you get whatever it is you'd like to get out of this time.

Iron and DTT, hope you guys have a great one as well, and hopefully you can avoid as much as you can if you want. :salute:
I hope you enjoy it Higgins. Don't let guys like us ruin it for you. All the best man!
Nate

SEND IT!

england Offline Kev D

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 03:22:18 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone.

I'm definitely one who enjoys Christmas, I decorate my office at work and my home. I've been annoying people with Xmas music on the radio since Dec 1st.

This Christmas I have two weeks off work again and I plan to chill, and watch every cheesy Xmas movie they show on TV.  As the saying goes, I plan to eat, drink and be merry, and walk Milo of course.

This year is the first year in a long time that my family will all be together for Xmas day and boxing day, so it should be a good one. It is also my great nieces very first Christmas so its great to see her wondering what is happening as all the decorations go up in all our homes.  She isn't walking yet so can't get into everything like I'm sure she wants to, she's not far off though.

This is also the first Christmas in years that all my drinking buddies are home off their respective oil/gas rigs at the same time, so we will be doing plenty of catching up in our local pub, starting this Friday in fact  :cheers:

I hope you all have a good one. May you get all you hope for, and more than you deserve  :D

ca Offline Marc_in_NS

• No Life Club
Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 03:27:46 PM
Merry Christmas everyone...
For me (us), it’s all about family; the old and the young.
Love it.

Chill, eat, drink and be merry.

NB. There is enough negative vibes around the world right now...just a few minutes of peace will calm my nerves.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 09:29:30 PM
very best Christmas to everyone in the very best Internet family out there!   :MTO:

I hope you awl enjoy each and every minute of it, with your loved ones, and receive all the good you send and give others. I am very grateful too have health, family, a home and the ability to live and enjoy what I do every time I wake up.  :)
To those who lack health, heal back and good
To those who lack time, may this holiday refill your tanks,
To those who lack family, see your good friends,
and to those who don't have friends...well, see you around here!  :ahhh

whatever and wherever you celebrate these days, have fun and build memories worth having.  :tu:
Thank you all for the joy and peace you bring, and the good vibes you send each time I come here. Long live MT.ORG!  :cheers:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #24 on: December 08, 2017, 12:22:45 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all !!!  :cheers: :tu:

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 01:43:06 AM
You would be a much happier person if you weren't so cynical :salute: Try being nice to a different person each day

You see, this is part of what I'm talking about. Don't tell me to be "happier person" or a "different person". Part of my bah humbug is in the militancy with which the "christmas spirit" is stomped down everyone's throat. And if you call out the hypocrisy, you get accused of being anti social and cynical.

Scrooge it!
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 01:50:31 AM
You would be a much happier person if you weren't so cynical :salute: Try being nice to a different person each day

You see, this is part of what I'm talking about. Don't tell me to be "happier person" or a "different person". Part of my bah humbug is in the militancy with which the "christmas spirit" is stomped down everyone's throat. And if you call out the hypocrisy, you get accused of being anti social and cynical.

Scrooge it!

Maybe you should start a Bah Humbug thread instead of posting in this one then   ;)

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 02:14:43 AM

Scrooge it!
Part of the OP says that you dont have to be excited for the holiday, just be with your family and loved ones and spend time with them. Be kind to those in need. No one is forcing you or stomping it down your throat. If you dont like it, then fine, but this season is an opportunity for families to come together, as it should be. Don’t stomp on that. If you have to, don’t do it here. This thread it about Christmas. Get over it. I want people who have a problem with christmas to read the OP because its not just about a holiday or the “spirit.” Please don’t attack it here. This is not meant to be a thread for arguments.

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 02:48:27 AM
People are going to disagree on what Christmas means to them on here. I think everybody's differing views need to be respected. Lets hope everybody gets the mt they ask for and so drink some delicious Christmas beer!  :cheers:
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 02:51:00 AM
No problem with disagreements, but if all you want to do is bash it build another thread for that

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%